Thursday, January 3, 2013

I AM Factor--Use It!

Job 22:28; Romans 4:17; Psalm 50:10; Joel 3:10; Psalm 30:2, 139:14, 23:6, 25:20, 89:21; Proverbs 16:3; Proverbs 24:3 ; Psalm 3:2-3; Hebrews 11:3; Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 9:29  

We are walking in today: I AM Factor--Use It!

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.  We can expect the unexpected by faith--using the I AM factor.  What you decree must come your way!  Confess that I AM that I AM!  When you confess, I Am heaven must answer!  When you confess I Am the universe must react!  These are the the lyrics by Donald Lawrence.  When you hear this song it will change the way you say things and the way that you think about things.  We often quote Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.  But the question is, do we really believe it and apply this word to our daily lives?  When the enemy comes against you do you first fight back with the authority that God has given you?  When your job is looking for someone to promote, do you prophesy over yourself?  A prophesy is a declaration of destiny.  What are you releasing into this new year of 2013 as your destiny?  Bishop Bismark preached a message on the I AM factor and makes a powerful statement, when you say I Am, whatever follows I Am starts looking for you.  So if we walk around saying we are poor, then everything related to poverty will start looking for us and manifesting in our lives.  You may not say that you are poor, but you have been watching the news and believe the world when they say that they are in a recession.  The devil is a liar!  I Am rich!  My Father owns the cattle on 1,000 hills!  Psalm 50:10   For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.  There is no lack in my house, I Am not in a recession!  The power of life and death is in the tongue!  We can speak life into our situations or we can speak death.  This tongue thing keeps coming up.  I don't know about you but I rather speak life!  Make the confession that benefits your life!  I heard that a confession is a statement of truth based on scripture.   Get into a position of hearing--we have gotta get this one!  Therefore when I'm feeling weak, I will confess that I Am strong!  It is in the scriptures--Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.  When I feel sick, I will confess that I Am healed.  Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.  When I feel fear coming upon me, I will confess that I Am fearfully and wonderfully made!  Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.  It may take sometime for you to use it or get it--confessing the I Am but just practice and I am sure you will get the hang of it.  I will mention a few:  I Am a worshiper!  I Am highly favored!  I Am great!  I Am wise!  I Am going to my next dimension in God!  I Am a praiser!  I Am blessed!  I Am working!  I Am prosperous!  I Am a great success!  I Am getting promoted.  I Am victorious!  I Am the definition of joy!  I Am not depressed.  I Am not in debt!  I Am not addicted to alcohol!  I Am not addicted to drugs!  I Am not in doubt!  What you decree must come your way!  Confess that I Am that I Am that I Am! 
Everybody grab a hold of this revelation from God.  When you begin to speak the word out of your mouth--I Am blessed then blessings start looking for you!  Those overflow blessings of God's word.  God is opening up the windows of heaven and pouring out blessings on us!  We must confess God's word, I Am the head and not the tail.  I Am above only, never beneath!  Trust in God's word!  I Am a more than a conquer!  I Am more than overcomer!   I Am strength!  When you say I Am, that which follows comes looking for you!  Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.  We can confess that My God shall deliver me!  Psalm 25:20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. We have to know who we are in Christ Jesus!  We have to know that we know that we know!  We are crossing over the river Jordan  I Am all that God says that I Am!  I Am the child of the great I AM!  If you decree a thing , it has to happen!  Light shall shine on all our ways, that is what the scripture says!  It is coming your way.   It shall be established unto us!  Psalm 89:21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.  Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.   Proverbs 24:3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established.  Fiveamprayer you get what you say!  So what have you been saying?!  We must keep our tongues on a fast.  Allow the Holy Spirit to guard what comes out of your mouth. We must not continue speaking, pass the urging of the Holy Spirit to be quiet.  Psalm 3:2-3 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.  We have got to confess and say what God says. God is the lifter of our heads!  For those that make the decree for healing--I Am healed!  The universe must react and send us healing!  Every thing is subject to God's word--Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.  No longer a mystery!  God comes revealing the power of His word that we can confess with our own mouths!  I Am wealthy, our Father owns the cattle on a 1,000 hills!  This is what you are gonna use in 2013!  I Am working is your confession while you fill out an application.  Use God's word and apply it to your life.  I Am prosperous!  I Am successful!  Now work, prosperity and success are coming and looking for you!  I Am expecting the unexpected by faith!  I Am asking God for the impossible!  Fiveamprayer, we must stand and declare God's word--decree it!  Really believe it and apply it to your daily life.  Do you use your God given  authority, when the devil comes with his attacks?  Whatever you say I Am and what follows will start looking for you.  Thank You God for having the scales to fall off of our eyes.  Matthew 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.  Get this revelation, we are in new Jerusalem with our shoes off standing on holy ground!  We have to keep getting up and seeking God for revelation knowledge.  I Am that I Am that I Am!  You have gotta say it out of your mouth!  Saying what you are not will cancel the plans of the enemy.  I Am free!  Bondage and chains are falling off and made to no effect!  I Am blessed!  I Am highly favored!  Thank You God!  We have to download and apply the I Am factor to our lives!  Walk this out by faith!  I Am everything that God says that I Am!  All that I need is found in the Lord God almighty!  I Am supplied all of my needs through Christ Jesus!  I Am a lender and not a borrower!  I Am successful!  I Am great faith!  I Am courageous!  Now we have our supplied needs looking for us, that blessings are coming that we be lenders, we have increased faith looking for us and courage is on it way!  Decree today! That is how we will get to out next dimension!  Thank You God for taking us beyond the veil.  We have the scriptures that we can confess over our lives!  Which is the truth based on scripture!  We got meat this morning!  Play this recording back 7 times today.  We have got to get this deep down in our spirits.  Seven is the number of completion.  You have been speaking death.  Now when you speak what God calls you, I Am a king and priest!  Know that God has given us words to speak over our situation.  God is blessing us!  I Am blessed--my Father owns the cattle on a 1,000 hills!  The power is in your tongue!  I Am favor!  Favor is looking for you!  I Am faith.  Faith is looking for you!  I Am no longer confused about who I Am!  I Am all that God says that I Am! Take time to listen to this word seven times today, either on this link or by calling into the recorded line.  God is looking for your obedience for a complete understanding in what He is sharing with us today!  Listen to this seven times today and share this word with others!
We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  I Am that I Am, that I Am!

Welcome to the overflow...
It is raining down on us, all that we have confessed that we are!  Fiveamprayer it is raining and our God is the God of multiplication.  Someone said I Am joy and joy is raining down.  Someone said I am healed an it is raining healing.  I Am forgiven, no condemnation--forgiveness is raining down on us!  Thank You God!  Revelation time!  We want more of You God and less of us!  Praise His name!  Hallelujah God!   What a mighty God we serve!  You have got to use it, it does no good if you don't use it.  He said prove me--use this word.  I am asking for the impossible.  I am expecting the unexpected by faith! All because I know who I am!  I am empowered and walking in my God given authority!  Thank You God.  He has put something in the atmosphere this morning.  Listen to this message 7 times the recording is there all day until tomorrow.  Listen to it 7 times it will do something for you.  Seven is the number of completion,  He completes the work in us.   Share this with some one, I Am the head and not the tail.  I Am prosperous.  I Am saved and covered in the blood of Jesus!  I Am empowered!  Thank you God I Am life!  I Am anointed, appointed and chosen by God!  Thank You God.  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you.  Walk in your faith and say I Am all day today! 

Musical Selection
Donald Lawrence, I AM Factor
CeCe Winans, I AM
Donald Lawrence, I Speak Life
Donald Lawrence, There Is A King In You
Donald Lawrence, Not Making Sense, Making Faith
Donald Lawrence, Back To Eden
Donald Lawrence, Lalah Hathaway, Ramsey Lewis, Don't Forget To Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment