Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Testimony Tuesday: Tell Someone How God Has His Hands On You!


Revelation 12:11; Psalm 118:1-9; Hebrews 11:14-16; Psalm 68:6, 27:10
Omer Scripture:  Psalm 119:129-136

We are walking in today:  Testimony Tuesday:  Tell Someone How God Has His Hands On You!


Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.  Psalm 118:1-9 1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. 2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. 6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. 8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.  Hebrews 11:14-16 14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.  Psalm 68:6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.   Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.


Thank you for joining us this morning where we got the privilege to share of the goodness of our God!  The all knowing, all powerful awesome God that we get to serve, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob!  How He works all things together for our good!  Hallelujah Praise Him!  Give Him glory!  This is all wrought by His hand!  To hear this again click here.


We seal this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus of Nazareth, the only Begotten of the Heavenly Father and by the Holy Spirit:  I am in the hands of the Lord God Almighty!

Musical Selection
Forever Jones, He Wants It All
Maurette Brown Clark, It Ain't Over

No comments:

Post a Comment