Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Names Of Our Lord God Almighty.

Genesis 3:8-10; Job 38:1-4; Exodus 3:3-15, 4:11,4; 20:5-7; Genesis17:1-2; Galatians 3:17-29
Scripture look-up Job chapters 38-41
Omer Scripture: Psalm 119:25-32

We are walking in today:  The Names Of Our Lord God Almighty.

Thank you for joining us today, we have Minister Telia teaching on the names of the Lord God this morning.  Thank You for sending Your servant to teach us more about our Heavenly Father!  You just keep showing up in the cool of the day and speaking right to us!  Praise Your holy name!  Amen, amen!
The Lord God Almighty – There is a history The Lord God Almighty wants you to get.  Monday Pastor Lucinda Wagner talked to you about Genesis 3:8 “And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the Cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.  Which part of the Trinity is the Lord God?  Let’s go to Job 38 beginning at verse 1 “Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said “Who is this that darkened counsel by words without knowledge.  Remember what knowledge means: It is Information gathered.  So let’s gather the information on the Lord God.  The knowledge of the Lord God was given to us all on Monday that it was the Spirit speaking to Adam in the garden.  Verse 4 of Job reads “Where were thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?  Declare if thou have understanding.  Okay what is understanding-it means having comprehension.  Comprehension is confidence in what you know and keeping what you know.  You have to understand who the Lord God Almighty is.  Friday the word that lead to “In the Cool of the Day” was “Petition to Pray”.   Before you pray you have to understand how to pray, how do you petition to The Lord God Almighty.  The Lord Almighty is Yahweh, El-Shaddai, Adonai, Elohim.  This is the God Almighty who laid the foundation of the world.  Now in Genesis 3:8–10 it was the spirit that was walking in the cool of the day.  Now in Job 38 through 41 the Lord God Almighty is “The Creator” speaking.  We understand that the voice of the Lord God was walking in the cool of the day “The Spirit” now in Job 38-41 the Creator is speaking.  Now let look at Exodus 3:3-15 “And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.  And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses."  And he said, "Here am I," and He said, "Draw not nigh hither put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground."  Moreover He said, "I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."  And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.  And the Lord said, "I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows.  And I am come down to deliver them out of the had of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites and the Hittites and the Amorites and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.  Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.  Come not therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out to Egypt."  And Moses said unto God, "Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth my people the children of Israel out to Egypt."  And He said, "Certainly I will be with thee, and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee, When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain."  And Moses said unto God, "Behold, when I come unto the children of your fathers hath sent me unto God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me What is his name? what shall I say unto them?"  And God said unto Moses, “I AM That I AM," and He said, "Thus shall thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."  And God said moreover unto the children of Israel.  "The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you, this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."  The Lord God still continue with, "I have surely visited you, I will bring you up out of the afflictions, I will stretch out my hand," verse 11 of Exodus 4 And the Lord said unto him, "Who hath made man’s mouth? Or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? Have not I the Lord?  I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what to say."  In verse 14 of Exodus 4 “And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and He said, "is not Aaron the Levite thy brother?  I know that he can speak well.  And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart."  Why was the Lord angry with Moses?  Qanna–Means Jealous–Exodus 20:5-7 Thou shalt not bow down thy self to them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.  And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.  Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh this name in vain.

How do you petition God in prayer who do you call on in prayer.  Okay if you need the God Almighty or El-Shaddai you go to Genesis 17:1-2 And remind God that He walked before Abram and announced that He is The God Almighty, and that He made his covenant with him, because God you are not a respecter of persons that El-Shaddai the God Almighty will do the same for you.  Galatians 3:17-29
To hear this again click here.

Thank You Lord for showing up through Your daughter, Minister Telia, may You pour back into her for the time and study she has done for this teaching.  We thank You for using her to reveal more of Your character and giving us knowledge of You.  Cover and keep her as she continues to walk in obedience to what You have given her to do!  Thank You for how You keep showing us Your glory, here on Fiveamprayer!  Thank You Abba!  We see Your glory as You keep breathing on us and pouring out Your Spirit onto all flesh!  Amen!  Have a blessed and wonderful day!
We seal this prayer in the precious blood of Jesus of Nazareth, the only Begotten of the Heavenly Father and by the Holy Spirit:  Thank You, El Shaddai that we can walk with You in the cool of the day and that You would speak to us like You spoke to Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Moses!  Praise Your holy name!  Amen, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment