Wednesday, June 6, 2012

If MY People Who Are Called By MY Name..


2 Chronicles 7:14

 
We are walking in today:  If MY People Who Are Called By MY Name..

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

This morning we have praying:

Minister Rashide Russell praying for menPastor Paul praying for deliverance
Pastor Moore praying for repentance
Pastor Simpkins praying for forgiveness
Pastor Mason praying for favor

The link for today is:  https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6735333868958104-17-65-6737-17-65-67151186-17-65-67-17-65-67;0NjkyMjkxMDM=0

Be sure to join us every Wednesday to see who will be praying, if My people who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray, seek My face!  Thank You Lord for showing up on fiveamprayer and blessing us with Your presence!  We are crying out to You, Lord that the land be healed!  Hallelujah!  Praise His name!  Amen, amen!  Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment