Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Commit To God, 100%!



Psalm 23;
Deuteronomy 8:6, 10:12, 10:20, 13:4; Psalm 27:1; Matthew 22:37; 1 Timothy 1:5


We are walking in today:  Commit To God, 100%!

Fiveamprayer would like to welcome Deacon Troy to the line who will bring us a mighty word.  Thank you for your humility and obedience!  Thank You Lord for sending us an on time word!   Amen!  To listen to the message click here.

Psalm 23 1)The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Deuteronomy 8:6
  Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
Deuteronomy 10:12 And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
Deuteronomy 10:20 Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
Deuteronomy 13:4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Thanks to Deacon Troy for teaching who we are to fear and who we are to cleave to!  That is why we can fear not because we know that God is taking care of us and we are to follow His directions out of love for our Heavenly Father!  Lord we ask that you pour back into Deacon Troy all that he has poured out on this line this morning.  Thank You for letting us know where and how we are to walk this out--according to Your word with our hearts full of love.  Fiveamprayer, let out intentions be pure and not motivated by the flesh.  Amen!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment