Friday, August 17, 2012

Unchanging!


2 Corinthians 3:4-6; Psalms 18:2, 91:2; Nahum 1:7; 2 Samuel 22:31; Job 13:15; Psalm 7:1, 25:1-2; Proverbs 30:5; Psalm 9:10, 22:4, 37:5 56:3-4 71:5; Isaiah 26:3; 1 Timothy 4:10; Psalm 20:7, 32:10, 118:8; Malachi 3:6; Psalm 34:19; Proverbs 3:5-6

We are walking in today:  Unchanging!


2 Corinthians 3:4-6 4) And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5) Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6) Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.  Now on Monday we walked in when out way doesn't pan out; on Tuesday it was testimony time; then we were blessed by a word from Brother Darryl a memorial of our prayers; yesterday our prayers are a memorial unto God.  Therefore what God does is unchanging!  So we can trust in the word of God!  My sister, Sandy kept pouring into my spirit on yesterday that God kept whispering in her ear, trust.  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  Then while praying this morning at 4:30 the word God spoke again the word trust, so I know that I am in the right place this morning.  We can trust God to answer every prayer, because He is unchanging!  Trust God, He is our strong hold!  Psalms 18:2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Fiveamprayer, we have got to get this deep in our spirits!  God is unchanging!  Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.  Trust God, He is your protector!  2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.  Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.  Psalm 7:1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me.  Psalm 25:1-2 1) Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 2) O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.  Trust God!  He will deliver as He promised!  Psalm 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.  Psalm 22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.  Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.  Fiveamprayer He is bringing us back to trust.  Since He is an unchanging God!!  Psalm 56:3-4 3) What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4) In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.  Psalm 71:5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.  Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.  That's the part that we forget about, being kept in perfect peace.  He will keep us in perfect peace who's mind is stayed on Him and on Him do we trust!  1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.  Do you believe Him?  Trust God!  Nothing on Earth can compare!  Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.  Psalm 32:10(AMP) Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on the Lord shall be compassed about with mercy and with loving-kindness.  Psalm 118:8 (AMP)It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man.  God is unchanging--now trust Him! 
Now things around you might be changing, trust God He will do it!  He knows that plans that He has for you, but do you trust Him?!  I am talking to the true believers, do you trust Him?  God is telling us to trust Him!  He sees what we are going through, it is dark now--trust Him!  Stop listening to self--trust Him!  Even if you lose everything, hold on to His unchanging hand!  He is not a man that He should lie nor the Son of Man that He should repent.  He is all knowing, there is nothing that escapes His sight!  Do you trust Him in your finances?  Do you trust Him in your marriage?  Do you trust Him with your children?  God has got to know that we know, that we know!  That He is Alpha and Omega, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shalom, Elohim!  Our God is so great and powerful that He has many names to explain to us who He is!  He is complete, lacking nothing, pure, good and life giving!  Where else can you place your trust?  No where else fiveamprayer!  We can trust Him late in the midnight hour, when it is working out and when it is not working out!  We are to remain in a place of trust.  Even in that situation that you are in right now.  He is God, He changes not!  Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  Tell God that I trust You!  I trust You God, in the valley of the shadow of death.  That You will deliver me, Lord You are my shield, my buckler!  In God alone do I trust!  He told us this week that our prayers are a memorial to Him, when your plan does not pan out, it all leads back to trust.  He will bring us out even when we don't see it.  We are to walk by faith and not by sight.  He is whispering in our ears, trust.  Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  Don't worry or be weary.  Hold on and trust Me.  Even in losing everything, you have been unemployed for a minute--trust Me.  I AM Jehovah Jireh, I AM the One that provides!  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  I change not!  Trust Me.  Turn it all over to Him!  Even when you don't see the way out.  Or when you don't feel like it.  We are to walk in His word, day in and day out.  Time out for waiting for your feelings to line up! You are to tell your feelings how you are gonna feel!  That you are gonna bless the Lord at all times and that His praises shall continually be in my mouth!  Trust Him even when your husband or wife has gone crazy.  Say I trust You, Lord.  I turn it over to You.  Let it go and let God.  He is taking us back to trust. God knows our situations.  Trust in Him!  Proverbs 3:5-6 5) Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.  Give Him your thanks and acknowledgment, for getting up this morning!  Every one did not wake up this morning.  That storm that you are in could have been much worse!  We are told directly in the word of God to not lean to our own understanding but that is what the devil is trying to get us to do.  We know that the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy.  The devil wants us to be weary in well doing, to curse God and die--the devil is a liar!  We can not allow our situations to frustrate us to the point of speaking death in our situation.  We should be moved to take our hands off of it, we can clearly see that all that we have tried is not working and making it worse.  Let it go, give it over to the Master, He who created all things, He who has a plan for each and every one of us!  Turn it over to God and trust and rely on and in Him!  The enemy wants you to believe in his lie that you have worked this hard in ministry and are loosing everything.  You keep getting up early praising God and doing this and that and still loosing everything.  This is real there are believers out there that are homeless.  They are getting weary in well doing.  We have got to keep each other lifted at this time, more than ever!  His word tells us that many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them out of them all!  So we know that He already has a plan to deliver us out of what we are in right now!  He is not in a panic trying to figure out the rescue plan--all things are done in His perfect timing.  But He has sent us a word, that He is keeping us--where ever we are!  Hold on to His unchanging hand.  He is the Lord and He changes not!  We are gonna choose to trust Him! We know that You are unchanging!  That we can stand on Your word, it can not be reversed nor come back void.  Don't be weary in well doing!  We have come this far by faith, leaning on the Lord.  Trusting in His holy ways, He's never failed us yet!  Look to God, He has already made a way out for us!  The devil is still a liar!  God is Jehovah Jireh and He supplies all of our needs according to His riches in glory!  Stop looking at what we can do--all sufficiency lies in Him!  Don't be weary in well doing!  I know the plans that I have for you to give you an expected end!  When you don't see your prayers answered, know that they have been set aside to be fulfilled.  Trust Him!  He is unchanging!  He changes not!  Hallelujah!  Trust Me.  Do you really trust Me?  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  The darkest hour is just before dawn.  Trust Me.  Fiveamprayer, God is bringing us back to trust.  With three of us on one accord, a three strand cord is not easily broken.   He told us that when two or three gather together in the midst He will be there also, that if any two would touch and agree that it shall be done.  Instead of fainting, call up a prayer partner or sibling in the spirit and say I need you to agree with me on this that God is gonna do it--in the name of Jesus!  There are some believers that are so pressed in their situations that they are speaking death.  They are tired--God brings us a word, trust.  That is our weekend mediation trust Me.  Take time out to review these scriptures for yourself.  We all need to build up our trust in God, in every area.  Fiveamprayer, we have got to trust God.  He is unchanging--trust Him!  Do you believe Him?  Look at the children of Israel for 40 years in the wilderness they had shoes and clothes that never wore out.  That they crossed over the Jordan river on dry land.  Do you believe Him?!  Every situation that the devil thought he had many saints, but God, delivered them!  We gotta trust Him!  Even Jesus who was crucified, the devil thought that he had Him--He got up three days later, death could not hold Him!  God you are giving us one word--trust Me.  We lift up our prayers requests, those know and unknown have them to stand, trusting You.  God is telling us to trust Him.  We come to repent, Lord.  Sometimes we don't believe and are in murmuring and complaint.  No more--the joy of the Lord is my strength!  His strength is made perfect in our weakness.  We repent for not trusting You, Lord.  We repent for leaning to our own understanding, our trust is in You and You alone!  Thank You Lord for being unchanging!  Lord help our unbelief!  Life and death is in the power of the tongue, help us Lord to only speak life!  We trust in You Lord!  No longer speaking depression, our God keeps us in perfect peace in our minds because we are trusting in God.  It is He that keeps us in perfect peace when we trust Him!  You are gonna have to fight.  We know that our weapons are not carnal but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds.  Fiveamprayer, we are gonna have to fight our way through this one!  Tell the devil, no you can not have my mind, no weapon that is formed against me shall prosper!  The lie of lack is being torn down--we are walking in our new territory and all things are under our feet!  Thank You God! 

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:   I will trust in the Lord with all of my heart!  I can't lean to my own understanding!  I'll acknowledge You, God and You will direct my path!

Welcome to the overflow...

Even in this press, God I trust You!  I trust You Lord!  Hallelujah and thank You Lord!  Give Him all of the glory!  I trust You Lord!  There is a Women's Conference at Divine Journey on tomorrow at 9am Knowing God's Direction Through Rejection.  Hold on fiveamprayer, to His unchanging hand!  Thank You Lord for bringing us back to trust.  Trust Me.  Trust Me.  He is God, trust Me.  Hallelujah God!  This just makes you wanna call on Jesus!  Jesus, I trust You!  Jesus, I trust You!  I trust You Lord!  The next time you wanna say, I'm depressed, say I trust You Lord!  Or you wanna say, I give up,
say I trust You Lord!  Or I can't see a way out, say I trust You Lord!  Trust Him to keep you, He is a keeper to those that trust in Him!  I trust You Lord!  Not our job, finances, or marriages--I trust You Lord!  You are first in our lives before every thing!  I trust in Your word God, what God has put together, let no man put asunder, we trust You in my marriage.  He is Jehovah Jireh so we do not trust in our finances, it is God that provides for us!  We trust You with our children, we are the seed of Abraham, I trust You Lord.  In every situation, tell Him I trust You Lord.  It is not time to faint.  Endure and trust God!  Then enemy wants you to stop trusting in God and try to figure it out.  Don't fall for that one and get in God's way!  Completely turn it over to Him.  Keep telling the devil that he is a liar!  My God changes not!  And in Him alone will I trust!  That is what we will do, stand on His word, trusting and believing Him!  Fiveamprayer will trust in the Lord until we die!  Thank You God!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you.  Walk it out in the word of God.  Those thoughts of doubt are cast down, I am peaceful because I have placed my trust in Him!  Praise Him and have a supernatural blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment