Monday, August 13, 2012

When Your Way Doesn't Pan Out!

John 14:6; Exodus 33:13; Deuteronomy 26:17; 2 Samuel 22:31; Psalms 77:13, 86:11, 2:9; 2 Kings 6:14-17; 1 Peter 4:12 Jeremiah 29:11; Proverbs 14:12; Isaiah 55:9; John 14:2-3; 2 Peter 3:9; Psalm 23:4
 
We are walking in today:  When Your Way Doesn't Pan Out!


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  What happens when your way doesn't pan out?  You got married for happily ever after, but all hell is breaking loose.  You took that job that you prayed about, and now the company has folded.  You had two or three beautiful children and now you are faced with their constant and disastrous things that they place before you.  You became a member of a church and now are at a cross roads, this was not the way you planned it.  You married a man who you thought was someone else and now God is saying, "this is the way I have for you."  People that you thought would stick with you, are gone.  You cry out to God, "this is not how I planned it!"  His response, "I know the plans that I have for you!"  You have loved and lost--not in your plan.  You gave all you had with no appreciation.  The degree that you got in college takes you another way, and through your tears you begin to question God why?  His response, I know the plans that I have for you.  My business has gone and closed down, my job is over, my marriage in shambles, my children are out of order, my life is rough, God responds, I know the plans that I have for you!  When your way does not work out, trust God!  God at the age of 63, I didn't see myself in this place.  God I have served you without complaint, I am 75 and my body is failing--God's response, I know the plans that I have for you!  God I have been faithful, serving and serving and serving--and lost everything!  What do you do when your way does not pan out?!  Exodus 33:13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.  Deuteronomy 26:17 Thou hast avouched the Lord this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice.  Fiveamprayer, we must do everything, that He commands us to do--be obedient in 2012!   Walk in His way!  2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.  Psalm 77:13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?  Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.  Psalm 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.  So what do you do when your plan does not pan out?!   What do you do when you find yourself in a situation where you say to yourself, this is not the way that my life is supposed to take.  This is not the plan that I had formed for myself.  2 Kings 6:14-17 14) Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about. 15) And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? 16) And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. 17) And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.  When we are faced with a change in our plan, we should do like Elisha's servant and ask God, what shall we do?  This question shows that you are not in control and that it is God that is in control!  You only ask the question to those who have the answer, otherwise you would be no better off asking someone who is in the same position and place as you!  We know that when we seek God on our situation, He can open our eyes to the solution that is already there!  That He has already made a way of escape for us!  That the way out is already made!  So fiveamprayer, our failed plans are not a panic point--it is a point for us to go before God to find out His plan for that situation.  How would He like you to proceed?!  Or if He wants you to be still and wait on Him.  The choice is ours to be obedient to Him or try another way, that is destined to fail outside of God's plans for us!  But God responds to you--I know the plans that I have for you!  Your way is not MY way!  You thought it was just gonna be all joy, joy, joy all of the time.  But I told you, I choose you in the fire of affliction.  As you are going through this journey in life and things are not panning out the way that you think they should, continue to trust God!  Continue to walk  in His way.  Continue to believe Him.  Continue to hold on to Him!
God is telling you this morning, I know the plans that I have for you!  Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning!  I am God, I know the plans that I have for you!  Fiveamprayer, what do you do when you find yourself in a situation, and it is not going the way you think it should work?  Tell God that you will trust Him, even if you are walking in the valley of the shadow of death.  You will fear no evil!  He promised to never leave nor forsake us!  Seek God.  Fast and pray!  Continue pressing into Him!  Some say that I have been praying and fasting and it all seems to be falling apart.  Could this be apart of God's plan to get you lined up and ready for what He has waiting for you to walk into?  We are to call and look to Him at all times.  But there is something about being pressed that we will really cry out to Him!  Let Him know that you are not moved by situations any longer.  That you will remain in wholehearted and steadfast pursuit of Him!  Spending time in His presence and learning of Him!  He knows all things, even the number of hairs on our head, so He certainly did not miss anything that has happen or will happen in your life!  He loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son!  We know that if He delivered the children of Israel and Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego--that He is well able to get us out of the mess that we are in!  Believe His word--we have experienced disappointment, after disappointment, laboring in our own plans and strength!  Fiveamprayer, set down your will and your way, it is His will, that will be done!  His way is the only way!  He is the Author and Finisher of our faith!  He is more than a conquer!  We walk by faith, not by sight!  Take up His way, research and figure out why you are off the mark.  Is it disobedience?  Is it pride?  Is it unforgiveness?  Get right with God and do it now!  We are out of position if we are not lined up with His word.  Go into the secret place and shut the door--seek Him!  We will bless Your name at all times, Lord!  We must really seek a relationship with Him!  Ask Him to restore your sight and hearing! 
Seek Him and you shall find!  Fiveamprayer, whatever it is, lay it down at the alter.  He is still faithful and merciful!  What do you do when your plan does not pan out?!  Tie a knot in the rope and hold on!  Say God, "You are directing my path!"  Some of us have been going through hell for some time now.  His strength is made perfect in our weakness.  The joy of the Lord is our strength!  What do you do when your plan does not pan out?!  Hold on to His word--God is not a man that He should lie!  Your breakthrough is on the way!  You got to go this way, His way!  1 Peter 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.  We are chosen, fiveamprayer, in the furnace of affliction. What do you do when you have been fasting  and praying, but still can't see.  We can stand on no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper!  We are coming out by the plans that God has for us!  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  It does not matter what we see--we need to be like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and come out of the fire unharmed because the fourth man is in the fire with us!  My way did not pan out, but God has a way out for me!  He is the maker of a way out of no way!  What do you do when your plan does not pan out?  Are you gonna give up?  You may bend but you won't break.  He will never put more on you than you can bear!  He gives us a way of escape out of our situations!  Thank You God!  What do you do when your way doesn't pan out?!  Hold on, you are about to step into your season!  Don't give up in the valley.  You blessing is in the struggle.  What do you do when your way doesn't pan out?!  Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.  So could that be why there is not life in your situation?  Because of walking in the way that seems right to you, but contrary to God's way?  Sometimes we trust too much in our own thoughts!  Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  When your way does not pan out, your response should be:  Yes Lord, I'll stand.  Yes Lord, I will walk this out.  Yes Lord, I believe!  Yes Lord, I love You!  Yes Lord, I worship You!  Yes Lord, I praise You!  Yes Lord, I put You first!  Yes Lord, I will keep getting up early seeking You!  Yes Lord, Thy will be done!  Yes Lord, I'll read Your word!  Yes Lord, I'll go even if no one else goes!  Yes Lord, even through the tears--yes to Your will and way!  Yes Lord, we will be like Job, though He slays me, yet will I trust Him!  What do you do when your way doesn't pan out?  Hallelujah God!  Thank You Lord!  If we got success with our plans we would be fooled into thinking that we are capable of handling things alone outside of God and then when a bigger problem or situation comes we are totally wiped out!  Thank You that we are not laboring under the false information that we can do this all alone.  These situations are too big for us for a reason to see if we will trust God and bring it back to Him for direction or clarification on what or how to proceed.  He is God He sees all and knows all--what better person to ask?!  The One that is in control of everything and He works all thing together for our good!  Fiveamprayer, so what do you do when your plan does not pan out?  That you have fasted and prayed over, but the situation has not changed?!  Trust Him, believe Him and He won't let you fall!  Just trust the Lord, never doubt the Lord.  He'll make a way, He won't let you fall!  Some of us are saying that we don't know what to do--trust Him.  He may not come when you want Him to but He is always right on time!  Hold on there brother!  Hold on there sister!  The enemy wants you to get so weary and frustrated that you give up and walk away from God.  We have to give up in trusting ourselves, our trust is only to be in God!  In the weariness and frustration, take your hands off of it and let God handle it!  He is the best, the most qualified and you are very likely making it worst.  Step back and let God lead you!  Now is not the time to walk away, sit back and see God show up mighty in your situation!  When He tells you to move, you move.  When He tells you to stop, you stop.  We can not be weary and frustrated--then still have an idea that you want to try.  Once you turn it over to God, take your hands off!!  No more saying, "I thought I would just try this."  Some of what we are in stems from not being obedient or patient and trying to move things on our own!  Wait on the Lord, He will renew your strength!  The deceiver is coming to attack you through your marriages, your children, your friends, your family, even your church!  You have got to be able to hold on to God's unchanging hand!  We have to see past the mist to see who is in the midst of it all!  Don't you see Jesus standing in the center?!  Look past all of that distractions that are sent to deceive and divide your focus.  Look to Him, fiveamprayer, He is the center of our joy!  God is right in the middle of it all!  He is the one who is speaking peace be still to the our storms and teaching us to do the same, by His authority!  He is the Way, the Truth and the Life!    So when your way does not pan out--look to Him!  He came to set the captives free!    He came to give us life and that more abundantly!  He died that we may live!  He give us peace that surpasses all understanding!  It is the Lord that goes before us making the crooked places straight!  He is our Shepherd, we shall not want!  He is our friend, and supplies all of our needs!  He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us!  He went to prepare a place for us, leaving us with the Comforter.  He made sure we would be comforted.  He is omnipresent, and always with us!  John 14:2-3 2) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  Thank You Lord!  We lift up fiveamprayer, some of us are struggling with facing all kinds of things.  When your way does not pan out what do you?  Seek out God, He knows the plans that He has for us!  We lift up prayer requests, those known and unknown. We lift up Jackie, my sister-in-law for healing in her mind, body and spirit from the recent car accident.  You know the plans that You have for her.  Looking at the car the whole thing was crumpled up except the drivers seat that was in tact because God is keeping her!  Thank You for healing her to wholeness by Your stripes it is already done, already finished!  Her plan on that night did not work out as she planned it but You know the plans that You have for her!  Thank You God, for being her keeper!  This morning we come to repent for sins known and sins unknown.  Thank You God that You cast them into the sea that they be remembered no more.  God we are turning from those wicked ways!  Fiveamprayer, it is time for us to walk this hard pressed place out!  Lord have us to forgive others, that we may be forgiven of You.  Maybe our way is not panning out because we are walking in unforgiveness.  That we are walking out of order and looking for You to bless our disobedience.  Open our eyes to see where we must make the corrections and wash our hearts that we be not hard hearted towards others.  We are to show that we are Christians by our love!  Our love should not be a selective process, it is for all mankind.  We must do like we see out Father do.  For God so loved the world, that He gave...  Scripture does not say that God picked and choose who He loved.  We only have to receive His love.  He wants not one man to be lost!  2 Peter 3:9 (AMP) The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people’s conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  
My way didn't pan out, Thank You for being the Way, the Truth and the Life!  Our way out of no way! 

Welcome to the overflow...

Every time I turn around, He keeps on blessing me!  God has opened up the windows of heaven and is pouring out blessings that there will not be room enough to receive!  We will trust God in the valley! 
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. What do you do when your way doesn't pan out?!  Look to God, He is your way out!  He is the Author and Finisher of our faith!  He can see what you don't yet see, He knows what you don't yet know!  Hold on to His unchanging hand!  Hallelujah God!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Thank You God!  He keeps saying that I know that plans that I have for you!  This isn't the way that I planned it!  Hold on fiveamprayer, in the end you win!  Hallelujah God!  Walk in the word of God!  Always be guided by the Holy Spirit!  Can't you feel His Spirit resting on us in this atmosphere!?  Cast your cares on Him, for He cares for us!  He is the Way, the Truth and the Life!  Have a supernatural blessed day!  The Spirit of the Lord is resting on You!  Hallelujah!


Musical Selection
Men Of Standard, Standing In Your Willhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzMTeNXPkU

No comments:

Post a Comment