Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Taming The Tongue--Doubting To Faithful


Mark 11:23; Psalm 91:2, 5, 7, 11; 10:17; Proverbs 28:26; Numbers 23:19; Philippians 4:6; 1 Peter 5:7; Mark 9:24; Matthew 17:20; 2 Timothy 2:13; Psalm 46:10; Isaiah 40:31; Job 13:15; 2 Corinthians 5:7


We are walking in today: Taming The Tongue--Doubting To Faithful
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Psalm 91:2
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Psalm 91:5

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Psalm 91:7

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Psalm 91:11

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Psalm 10:17

Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

Proverbs 28:26

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Mark 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)


This morning, Sandy gives us a teaching on the doubtful tongue. We have been given so many promises from the Father, why are we wasting time speaking doubt, worry and complaint? Speak what God speaks, His word does not fail nor return to Him void! Lord we pray that You would pour back into Sandy for all that she poured out on the line, fill her to the overflow. Thank You for her obedience and willingness to serve You! Amen! Let us rehearse in our hearts today, 'anything is possible for me if I believe!'


We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit: There is no doubt, God is my way out!
Musical Selection
Fred Hammond, You Are The Living Word
Marcus Cole, Persuaded

No comments:

Post a Comment