Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We Wanna Give Thanks To The Lord, For All That He Has Done!

Revelation 12:11; 2 Samuel 22:50; 1 Chronicles 16:34; Hebrews 11:6; Psalm 37:25; Proverbs 21:1; Esther 4:14; Philippians 4:10-14; Isaiah 37:16, 45:22, 52:10 

We are walking in today:  We Wanna Give Thanks To The Lord, For All That He Has Done!

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
1 Chronicles 16:8 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Esther 4:14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
Philippians 4:10-14 10) But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity. 11) Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12) I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 14) Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.Isaiah 37:16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
Isaiah 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

This morning we gather together to give God all the praise and all of the glory!  Thank You God, for all that You have done for us!  To hear how God has taken care of us click here to listen to this awesome call. 


Musical Selection
Donald Lawrence, Spiritural

No comments:

Post a Comment