Monday, August 16, 2010

God I need an encore.

Genesis 28:15, 35:9; Deuteronomy 30:9

We are walking in today: God I need an encore.

Thank you Lord for breathing on me. I need an encore. I know You can do it again. Time after time, again You have brought me out. Genesis 35:9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him. I know You will bless me again. Deuteronomy 30:9 And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers. It's time for God to rejoice over you again. You will be fruitful in every place in your life. It's time for an encore, do it again. Encore defined as a demand by an audience, for an additional performance, usually expressed by applause. Are you clapping for God this morning? Praising God for an encore. Some of us are struggling right now, we need an encore. I need peace, rest, joy--encore do it again.
Thank you Lord for breathing on me, now I need an encore. It's time for God to rejoice over me again. Some of us are struggling right now. We need peace, we need joy. You breathe into our nostrils. We need You to do it again. We trust You God. God I need an encore. Merciful Father, we come right now--thank You for being a God of mercy and favor. You woke us up this morning. God we come to set the atmosphere. You have brought us from a mighty long way. You can open a door that no man can shut. I heard so many voices that were saying I'm still struggling. I know that You breathed on us. We are asking that You do it again--favor, peace, rest, joy. You gave us brand new mercies.. There is no weapon formed against us that shall prosper. This morning I need an encore, I'm struggling--I have faith, this is a faith walk. I need You to do it again. Resurrect my spirit. You are the God who can bring us out of anything. We are pulling down our encore from the spirit into the natural. Encore, we need You to do it again, God. Nobody can do me like Jesus. We clap out hands in praise. I thank You for my encore. We are being strengthened like never before. Peace like never before. Remember when you call on God for something--God shows up mightily. The word says seek ME first. We get up early every morning, early seeking Him. 2010 has been a press and a struggle--everything we get--is through our faith in 2010. Tell God you need an encore for what ever you are struggling in. God we are pressed on every side. We lift up this prayer circle for what they are standing in the need of. Just sit with me , fill me--God I need an encore. We are now empty vessels--because we sold out. We need an encore God like never before. I can see the again coming right now. God will do it, again and a again. We come asking for an encore. We ask for forgiveness. We lift up prayer requests in marriage, finances and children--give us an encore. Give us Your peace, that surpasses all understanding.
We write in the blood: God I need an encore.

Welcome to the overflow...
He said He will show up and do it again. Believe it right now , He will stand on His promises. Thank You Lord. Sometimes you just need God to do it again--to hear it again, to see it again. Can't nobody do me like Jesus. We need an encore in finances. You are able to supply all our needs. God, You have been showing up in my broken places. You know that God was the only one who brought you out, last time. You have called God and He will show up mightily. The enemy is trying to disguise your season. Give us an encore in marriages Your word says let no man put asunder. We have been waiting on You God, do it again, God. God we are looking to you to fill us--encore! We need You to show-- Yourself again; to rescue us again; put us back together again; show us more mercy and grace; a way out again. Nobody but Jesus can do it. Get up boldly and tell God I need You to show up in marriages, finances and jobs--do it again. I know I'm right back in the same place--I fall short. I need an encore--strengthen me Lord. I'm tired of what the world is taking me through. But I am not of this world. Show me an encore. God, You told me to move and I didn't move Your way. Give me another chance--do it again. I don't wanna miss you. Show me the vision--you gotta move on what God speaks to you. Be a doer of His word. You will have to start walking by faith and not by sight. Stop sitting there saying God can do it, you need to move. I need an encore. Some of us God has been waiting on us to move for His encore. I need and an encore. He is calling us onto the water. You better walk on water--He's gonna do it again. I need an encore, God. Show me Yourself again, God. Can you see that God just gave sight to the blind and you say, I need an encore. Open the windows of heaven, God. I need an encore, I know You can do it again. Set me free again God. When the storms come in my life are raging, You will speak to the storms. We need an encore--do it again, God. We have sold out God, do it again. We need and an encore. Don't close the curtains yet. I need another performance in my life--over and over again. That's the one that saved my life, I'm calling for that same performance--can't nobody do me like Jesus. I need an encore God. I need an encore for my children, marriages, jobs. Protect me, put up a hedge of protection. Thank You Lord, do it again--restore my joy--, shape, break, mold me God--do it again. You deserve an standing ovation--Thank You Lord. I need an encore God. Thank You Lord, do it again. God you can show up, we have set the atmosphere--do it again God. Don't close the curtains yet, I need a miracle, healing and I need to see Your face God. I need an encore. Thank You Lord, I feel Your restful presence right now. You better ask Him. Don't you miss out on your encore. Go right now and write down the things that you need an encore. Don't miss Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment