Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Performance Time.

Psalms 57:2, 119:106; Jeremiah 1:12, 11:5, 33:14

We are walking in today: It's Performance Time.

Psalm 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. You need a encore I will perform all things you need. Psalm 119:106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. I have sworn and I will perform, that I will keep thy righteous judgements. I AM will perform miracles in your life. I AM will heal. I AM will perform in every area of your life. Jeremiah 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. Since you need an encore I will hasten MY word to perform it. God will come swiftly. Jeremiah 11:5 That I may perform the oath which I have sworn unto your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day. Then answered I, and said, So be it, O LORD. I will perform the oath that I sworn to your father. Jeremiah 33:14 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. The day has come for ME to perform MY promises. Here is the answer to your encore. Its performance Time!!!! God said He will hasten to you, which means to move or act swiftly. To cause to hurry, speed up: accelerate.
So since you need an encore in your life, God is getting ready for a performance. God will move swiftly--He will perform the promises found in His holy word. We come to set the atmosphere. We thank you for who You are--it if had not been for the Lord who was on my side, where would I be? No weapon formed against me shall prosper. You will perform all that You said in Your word. You will move quickly and swiftly. I will perform MY promises found in MY word. I thank You Lord, I have been praising and worshiping. Thank You for your performance in our marriages and jobs. When God begins to perform--He opens a window to pour out blessings. Whatever you need--it's performance time. God is moving things out of your way. God will bring you our of the wilderness, into the promised land. Look to Job, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego--that is how God performs. God is moving mightily in your life. It might not look like it, but He is moving. He is gonna change somethings in your life. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Things will come against you but won't prosper. You won't lose anything--hold on. It's performance time--God is bringing you out. This is a faith walk---hold on to your faith. He will show up in the unseen, making the invisible, visible. You need an encore--it's performance time. He will go before you to make the crooked places straight. You will be more than we needed, God. He is moving swiftly--opening doors and removing obstacles. God will do exactly what He said He would do. God keeps His word--God will show up suddenly. He will hasten to His word. He will accelerate--some of us need an answer right now. Thank You for who You are. Thank You for telling us it's performance time. Thank you for the encore. You are worthy of all of our praise.

We seal this word in the blood: It's performance time, in all areas of my life.

Welcome to the overflow...
He will bring us out. God is about to perform. He will hasten to His word. God is a right now God. He is still able. He is working it out for your good. It's performance time--keep walking--it will come to pass. We praise You, Lord for what we can't see. We will praise you for the unseen. We are gonna keep praising you and worshiping you. It's performance time--God is moving swiftly and quickly. God says you have waited, long enough. We thank You in advance for the performance in each of our lives. Praise your holy name. We have been getting up early, seeking Him--now it's performance time. God will do exactly what He said He would do. Thank You Lord, thank You God. Praise Him like never before, you called Him into an encore--now it's performance time. He will hasten to His word--show up suddenly. It's performance time. I need an encore--only You can perform what I need God. God just got in a hurry on your behalf. A change is about to come. Favor and deliverance is all over your life. He is gonna move things our of the way. He is moving swiftly in His word. You have been holding on and waiting. He will move the enemy out of the way. He will increase you --swiftly, it will happen so fast, you won't know how it happened. He is moving quickly. It is performance time. You have been waiting and waiting, now God is in a hurry to bless and rescue. God is a right now God. He is speeding up the process. He will hasten to His word. We have been trusting and sacrificing to Him. He will come quickly. Thank You Lord. for speeding up the process--through your word. You are coming quickly. See what happens when you won't give up; won't give in; won't turn around nor won't back down? He will hasten to perform it He will move swiftly now, on our behalf--we called for an encore. You know what you are waiting for. He shows up with the suddenly. Don't let the enemy take this from you--you needed an answer right now, today. All you had to do was praise Him. He is in a hurry to revel His promises; for you to walk in the overflow. Just by your faith. You are holding on to your faith. Walk in God's word--I will hasten to perform it. God just sped up the process. He is moving hastily on my behalf. God is showing up, suddenly in our process. Thank You for moving swiftly, on my behalf. Thank you for moving to change somethings in my life--swiftly. Praise Him in advance. He will hasten to His word to perform. My God will. You asked for an encore. It's performance time--rest in that. Hold on to this one.
To hear the sermon that Jeanette mentioned today about God's processes, please visit, http://lifebydesignministry.com/ on the menu select Aug 8th 8:02 am to hear Pastor Thomas' word on processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment