Monday, August 23, 2010

It's time to press.

Philippians 3:14; Isaiah 21:12; Mark 5:30; Isaiah 43:13,18-19; Philippians 3:13

We are walking in today: It's time to press.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 2010 is not only a faith walk, but its time to press. God really spoke this weekend at the Woman's Summit. It was entitled 'Turning the Page', Pastor Anitha truly spoke to us. In your press, you must turn the page. God is telling me to tell you its time to get in motion. Don't lose the fight in your waiting time. I have to have works to back up my faith. Press my brothers and sisters. Where is your faith? As Minster Nicole said, your faith becomes a tool to move the hand of God. Isaiah 21:12 The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will enquire, enquire ye: return, come. Make me a watchman over my faith, thanks Minister Nicole. Mark 5:30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? Jesus will turn to you when you begin to press on Him. You better press, to turn the page to the next chapter. Pastor Anitha said, turn the page already! In order to turn the page in your life and reap the benefits-- you will have to let some people go. Turn the page on unhealthy relationships. If its emotionally challenging to you, turn the page. We must press in order not to get stuck in the same chapter of life. Isaiah 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? I will work and no one will reverse what I said. God said I AM still working and the plan is still working--now press. God will not reverse his word. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. Which help you press, first forget, second reach, and third press. Amen.
You must have faith in the press. You have to have works to prove your faith. God is making a way. What God has done is still working--you gotta press. You are gonna have to forget, reach and press somethings. Ask God what your the purpose is? What is God's will in this? Don't walk in fear--God hasn't given you that. It's time to press in your marriage, on your job, and with your children. This is a faith walk--you have to press toward the mark. On Friday You said, it's the end, we have to turn the page. You need works to back up your faith. Get up and start moving your faith--at work, will maneuver the hand of God. He will turn about and say, someone touched me, you can say, it was me Lord. Trust God, start moving, press your way through. Don't let the enemy deter you. Press for healing, deliverance, blessings and anointing. He is all that you need. Turn the page, from emotionally draining relationships--it's time to turn the page. Everyone can't go where you are going. If you can't turn the page and press into what God has for you, you will not be able to enter the promised land. Stop looking back. Stop being caught up in the past--another trick of the devil. Put your faith to work, get moving. We must walk in what God told us to do. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. My God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory. Speak His word--life and death are in the power of the tongue. It's time to press--you gotta have some works to back up your faith. Move towards God, to get what He has for you. If you want breakthrough in your marriage and with your children--you better press. Time out for playing church. This is spiritual warfare--press your way through, in the name of Jesus. Let go to the things behind--start reaching for God today--press your way through. Press into God, He will open doors, no man can shut. You have been asking God, when is it my time God? Have you been taking steps in faith?! Are you in motion?! What did I tell you to do?! Get moving, I AM not playing any more. Don't give up--don't lose the fight in the waiting. We know that God's word can not be reversed. If there are people in your life who need to be let go--you gotta walk out in faith. Faith without works is dead. God has your blessing and breakthrough, but you have to press, your way though to get what God has for you. Faith is a action word--call on God and get to moving. Thank You God. Forgive us for not being in motion. No more excuses. Moses, asked who should I say sent me--I AM that I AM. Then Moses said that he did not have clear speech. God made a way for that too. Don't be like Moses, who only got to see the promised land. Be like Joshua--what ever You tell me, Lord, I will do. He went into the promised land. It's time to press. You need to thing about what is holding you back. Get into motion! God has given you what to do--get going! God is not playing with us--you better get in motion!

We write in the blood: It's time to press.

Welcome to the overflow...
Tell God I'm gonna press. If my blessings are over there, that's where I am going. I won't lose my mind, because I'm keeping my mind stayed on Him. I'm reaching to the things ahead--leaving the past behind. It's time to press--out of the unhealthy relationships. God has begun a new work in you--He is the author and finisher of our faith. Now we need to move--some of us have been in the same place for 2 years. Move towards God--work your faith. This is a life changing word--you gotta press. You know you were stuck in some places--God is telling you, you better move. It's time to press.

No comments:

Post a Comment