Friday, August 13, 2010

I give you a new life.

Genesis 19:19, 2:7, 32:30; Job 2:4. 10:12; Psalms 16:11,23:6

We are walking in today: I give you a new life.

You sold out, now I have room to bless you. You praised ME in MY presence; it’s time for you to see MY promises. Your Weekend Meditation is: I Come To Give You A New Life. I have restored you. I have put the broken pieces back together. I know you saw MY face yesterday. I come to breathe life back into you. Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Your situation had you feeling like dying, but you live because of MY promises. I’m breathing on you right now. See new life today. Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. I know you saw Him face to face yesterday. Now He has preserved your life. It’s time to see MY promises. Walk in your new life, preserved by God. Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. Satan can’t kill you. God said your life belongs to God. Fear not, you have a new life. He should have killed you when he had a chance. Job 10:12 Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit. Thank you Lord, another double portion life and favor! Psalms 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. He is showing you the path for your life! New life! Stop speaking death. Stop walking in defeat. You have a new life. Get up this morning and start all over again. Fresh new anointing. Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid!
This is a brand new day--with new mercies. I got a new life, a new walk and a new talk. God comes in to restore our lives today. We are still praising You God. We are calling this a praise weekend. He that has ears, let him hear. He is starting us over. You are so worthy--we get a new word every morning. Thank you for our new life. Satan thought he had you defeated. He has to have permission to take us out. Touch not my anointed. You will see the change coming over you . You will be brand new. Let the enemy know that I am brand new--new walk, new power, new mercy--now a new life. The Greater One, inside will bring out more. There are things you can stand on because of a brand new anointing. You have been shaped on the potters wheel. You thought you were falling apart, you are brand new. Healing, deliverance--you thought you were falling apart--God has put you back together, brand new. God has come to start it all over for you. Get ready for abundant blessings--you have a brand new life. Now walk in it. I feel different this morning because He blessed me all day, yesterday. God has started me all over again. He is taking off the old man and putting on the new man. Starting today we are starting all over again. Brand new mercies in a brand new day. Get ready for your brand new life. He is giving us a brand new life. He is giving us His strength. Cast your cares--for He cares for you. Hold on to your mustard seed faith. God is starting over--weeping, suffering--is over today. God is restoring us back to Him today. Old things have past away, all thing have become new. Now that you sold out--you are empty, God can fill you with brand new. God has decided He will breathe on us today. You know you needed a fresh start. God will show you--walk in your brand new. He came that we must walk in the brand new. Double portion--favor and life. Thank You for restoring me. Thank You for a brand new start. Thank You for breakthrough--which came from our praise. We walked and were surrounded by blessings yesterday. Don't let the enemy destroy your brand new. We lift up prayer requests, those known and unknown. Thank you for who you are. We seen our victory on yesterday. We feel your peaceful and restful presence.

I write in the blood: I got a brand new life, and I'm walking in it.

Welcome to the overflow...
Reconciled back to Him, restored and refreshed. I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. It's all gonna start brand new. Favor and life in all areas--jobs, marriages, finances and children. As we sit here, in the atmosphere breathe on us Lord. 2010 has been a press. God says, "Let me restore you--take your hands off of it." He is more than able. Glory to your name. God had to restore you back to Him. He is breathing on us. Thank you God for life and a brand new start. He is strengthening you right now. This rest is so peaceful. He is breathing on marriages, children, finances and ministries--don't you worry about it. He is breathing into your nostrils. Every time you breathe--you should feel restored. God is filling me now because I was empty. God is blessing me now--every time you breathe in. Thank you Lord for breathing, on every broken place. He is breathing on us right now. Every breath you take should be different. He is restoring your soul. You should feel that fresh anointing. Thank you for breathing on us Lord. We can feel Your grace and mercies--restoring us back to You, God. When God begins to breathe--everything changes. That is how Adam came to life with God's breath. God is breathing on me--that is enough to walk through the fire. Thank you Lord. Thank You for your peace. God comes with peace in our upside-down, chaotic lives. Breathe in He is restoring us. Breathe out, releasing the nonsense. What ever you are walking in, you will be able to rest like never before. You will be able to move in the direction--God has called you in. Thank You Lord for restoring my soul. God has given you favor and a new life. Remember that our name is engraved in His hand. Now He is breathing into your nostrils. He just reached down and scooped you up and breathed on you. Hold on to it! The devil will try to take this away--but you are in the palm of God's hand, just rest there. Thank You Lord. Inhale and receive His blessings. You get to live now because God has picked you up this morning, and started breathing into your nostrils. Some one didn't wake up this morning. With every breath I take, I thank You Lord. I thank You and give You the glory. I thank You and praise Your name. This should mean so much to you--He is breathing on you. Help us to forgive God, so we can receive your forgiveness, God. Teach us to forgive. Lord. Think about it every breath, renewal of life from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment