Thursday, August 5, 2010

Call on the faithful, I AM

Lamentations 3:19-27 rather the whole the chapter. Deuteronomy 7:23, Ephesians 3:20; Genesis 26:12; Luke 6:8

We are walking in today: Call on the faithful, I AM

Thank you for calling ME on MY word. I AM faithful to keep My word. I hear you when you called Me your Jehovah Jireh-- I AM your provider. I AM faithful in your walk. Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. Compassion defined as a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate suffering. Alleviate defined as to make pain more bearable. Consumed defined as devour, destroy, completely, or used up period. Great is Thy faithfulness. He is still here. The struggles of your life will not and have not consumed you. MY mercies fail, not. They are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness. I give you MY word, your latter days will be better. I give you My word--I AM your Shepherd--you shall not want. I stand on MY word. Deuteronomy 7:23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. I will and I can. Stand on MY word, which cannot come back to ME void. I will do more! Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Remember I told you I will give you what you didn't even ask for? Now is your time. MY word says to sow and I will return to you. Genesis 26:12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. What better way to sow your last seed and sow it into the house of the Lord. Don't eat your last seed--sow it for the hundredfold return. Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Now MY response to you is, I AM faithful, you can count on me. Start counting your blessings-- count your blessings, name them one by one.
I AM faithful. Start counting your many blessings. I have an answer. I have spoken. When you begin to speak MY word, I will show up mightily. I come to let you know that I show up like never before because of your speaking MY word. Thank you Lord, your mercy fails us not. Praise your holy name. We come to stand on your word. My Father has a response--the Lord is my Shepherd--I shall not want. God is still in control--He is still on the throne. Hold on to God's unchanging hand. He is going ahead and making the crooked places straight. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. We are above and not beneath. Call God on His word--He is faithful, you can depend on Him. His word cannot come back to Him void. He is faithful--His grace is sufficient. He is faithful for whatever you need. If is wasn't for God's great love, we would be consumed. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Just call on God--there is deliverance in His name. He is faithful. He will do exactly what He said, He would do. He is faithful to perform it. He is opening up a window to pour out a blessing--you won't have room enough to receive. He is faithful to His word. He will put a hedge of protection around you. No matter what you are faced with. No matter what you are looking at, it is already handled. We serve a faithful God. We are not consumed because of His mercy. He is God, and cannot fail. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers us out of them all. Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. God's response to our calling on His word--I AM faithful to MY word. God we lift up this prayer circle--He will make a way out of no way. We lift up prayer requests--spoken and unspoken. Who the Son sets free is truly free indeed. We come asking for forgiveness. For the things we do over and over again and the things we don't know that we do.
We write in the blood: I got a response, My God is faithful

Welcome to the overflow...
I got a response, He is faithful to His word. We know we are coming out. He will do it. There are many testimonies out there, that God has, and will do it. I know He's faithful---He is a on time God. He will bring us out. He woke you up this morning, everybody didn't wake up this morning. When I had nothing--He turned it into everything. To God be the glory. Brand new mercies. He did it for me. He brought out Abraham and Sarah; Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego--He will be right there in the situation with you. He is keeping you--shelter in a time of storm. He is giving double portion bread and meat--in a time of famine. The world says there is a recession. God said sow into His house and watch what God does. We are the heirs of Abraham, and he left you with an inheritance. God makes a way, out of no way. God is faithful. What a friend I have in Jesus, I can call Him anytime. Even when we messed up--He'll say, get back, I'll forgive you. He needs us to forgive, so that He can forgive us. To God be the glory. Walk only in the love of God. Let nothing separate you from the love of God. God is faithful. God delivers, on His word. He is so faithful. He will do exactly what He said He would do. Hold on to His word. God's first response-- I AM faithful for all that you lifted up on yesterday. It is because of God's mercy--we are not consumed. Great is Thy faithfulness. Thank you Lord. We don't even deserve it. He is so faithful. God sees our pain, He came to heal the brokenhearted and to set the captives free. If it had not been for the Lord who was on my side, where would I be? Thank you Lord, thank you Holy Spirit. He is so faithful. Thou He slays me, yet will I praise Him. Because He is faithful--perfecting, correcting and fine tuning me. Thank you for the first response-- I AM faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment