Friday, August 6, 2010

My truth endures to all generations.

Psalms 100:5; Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalms 25:5, 25:10, 33:4, 86:15; Isaiah 25:1; Titus1:2

We are walking in today: My truth endures to all generations.

I'M not only faithful to MY word, I AM true, to it. All you have to do is believe in it. Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. You can stand on MY solid rock, which is my perfect work and I AM true to it. Psalms 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Wait on the Lord, no matter how long--His truth endures to all generations. Psalms 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. Every path I have you on is covered by MY mercy, that you are not consumed, because His compassion fails not. I heard your testimony on yesterday--I'M true to MY word. Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Psalms 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. Call ME on MY word. I AM a God of truth. Isaiah 25:1 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Here is another double portion in MY word--for you to walk in faithfulness and truth. I dare you to call ME on MY word. It's double portion time--walk in it. I AM God and I cannot lie. The devil is a liar. Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.
Double portion time, faithfulness and truth. You can believe what He said. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego can testify that God will be in the fire with you. The woman with an issue of blood, knew she would be healed by touching the hem of His garment. Thank you for our double portion. God you keep coming back with double portions. All you have to do is believe. Do you believe ME? That I AM your Jehovah Jireh? I cannot lie. MY truth endures to all generations. His world cannot come back to Him void. All you need to know is that He is God all by Himself. He laid His truth before the world began. The devil is the father of all lies. When Moses told Pharaoh to let MY people go--He had to do it. God said He would supply all of my needs. Are you needs being met? You have to believe. God cannot lie. You know what God told you and and He will do what He said, He would do. This word will bring us out and keep us. We are not consumed because of His mercy. We must stand on His word--He is faithful. Whatever He said will come to pass. Double portion--faithfulness and truth. Believe Him. You can stand on the solid rock--the perfect work of Jesus. When He told you He will bring you out--it is the truth. Hold on a little while longer. Just believe. He is a true God, don't worry, you can count on Him. God did not give you the spirit of fear--but a sound mind. You have His word and it will not come back to Him void. He is the God of faithfulness and truth. There are things you have been going back and forth in your mind, about what God told you--He will do it. Some of us are saying, but God I need it right now. We serve a right now God. Your blessing will show up suddenly and even chase you down. We come to stand on your truth. There is no other way--God you are the only way. The first response after we spoke Your word back to you was faithful. They that worship God must worship in spirit and in truth. Sometimes we think that it's just not gonna happen. We should confess that abundance is God's will for me--I will not accept anything less. Don't be distracted by the lies of the enemy. You can stand on the solid rock of Jesus. Stand on the truth of God. Believe it. Thank you for the second response. Thank you for making a way of escape. Some of us were getting weak and we can hold on, a little bit longer. God we ask you to cover prayer requests--spoken and unspoken. Thank you for who You are. We ask for Your forgiveness. Thank you for every favor we have received this week . We lift You up and magnify You, Lord. We bring Your word back to You. You promised us somethings--I am more than a conqueror. You are my provider. I have come to hold on to the truth--You will deliver me out of my situation. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord will deliver them out of them all. Your word says, when the enemy comes in like a flood, You will lift up a standard--I will stand on it, Your truth. Your word we can hold on to and even bring back to You. We don't have to worry because you, Lord stand on Your truth. Thank you Father. He is true to His word. Everything God has spoken will come to pass. My God will not lie. You can believe it. He changes not--you know you are heirs of Abraham. Thank you God for moving mightily with the truth. My God is more than enough. Thank you for who You are. Thank you for always being there. You can stand on His promises--it is the truth. The truth was laid out before the word began. He knew all you can hold on to is His truth. Stand on His word. He is faithful to His word. Every path He has put you on is covered with His mercy and His truth. You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free. Thank you for your word God and it's true. Don't let the devil disguise your season. The Truth will set you free--stand on it. He is strengthening you, restoring you, you get brand new mercies everyday. He will keep you--He is a keeper. You may think you are all alone--He will never leave you nor, forsake you. Crucify our flesh, so we can walk in our spirit man to follow the Truth. Hold on to the Truth of God. Thank you for always being living water and bread of heaven. You told us to speak your words back to You. You said you would use us where we are. A just man fell 7 times and got back up again. Why hold yourself in bondage for what you have done? God says, get back up again. Hard times are gonna come--God will deliver us out of them all. It says many are afflictions of the righteous--hold on to God's unchanging hand. God will be there holding you and wiping your tears away and telling you that He understands. Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning. Dry your tears, joy is on the way. You are chosen. God's word says He will not put more on me than I can bare. God is with you. There is a hedge of protection around you. When the enemy comes in like a flood--God will lift up a standard. There is nothing too hard for God. Ask Him for what you are standing in the need of. He has called us by name. He has chosen us. While you are in the fire--He is right with you. The way we walk by faith and not by sight, is--we speak His word, which is the Truth. Take each step in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We now have God's second response--the Truth and from yesterday, faithfulness--double portion for this weekend meditation. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against spiritual principalities. This is spiritual warfare. Last week we got the rules of the game have changed--you better suit up. He told us on yesterday that we will not be consumed. There are some things that God doesn't even show you--because you couldn't handle it. God is covering you. Tell the devil, he is a lie every time he brings you distractions and non-sense. God is a true God. He will deliver the righteous out of all of their afflictions. Tell the devil, there is no room here. I'm not going down like that. Tell him, he is a liar.

We write in the blood: Faithful, true, our Living God.

Welcome to the overflow...
Thank you for being a true God. You laid down the truth, before creation began. When He says come unto ME, and I will give you rest--it is the truth. God can give you peace in the middle of your storm. God can move in and say, peace, be still. You are not reacting the same way, that you used to. He will protect you and keep you. You may think it's over--and it's not over unless God says so. He may treat you like Lazarus and call you back from the dead. You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free. The enemy is lying to you. God is coming with the truth, and He is faithful to it. We know the truth and we are walking in it today. Ask God to reveal the truth and He will. Stop walking in that lie, walk in the Truth. That is why you are broken--come out of that lie. Your freedom is in the Truth. The enemy knows if he can keep you wrapped up in that lie--you will never be free. God is faithful and true to what He said.
There is a song by Cece Winans, 'He's Concerned About You' that seemed fitting to this morning's prayer. Click on the following link to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPuU4yvD7fY


--

1 comment:

  1. awesome is he that has called us out of darkness into his glorious light.this is what i needed to hear.praise god for he is just and faithful.i submit my all to him and rebuke the devil in jesus precious name.the devil has had too much of my life and plays with at as he pleases.i call upon my lord and god and ask him to rebuke the devpourer and i claim my life back in jesus name.the devil has used those nearest to me to bring me down and speak lies over me i rebuke those lies in jesus name.i stand covered in the blood of jesus christ my lord and god and say no-more i will not relent from this walk and will shut my ears to lies that are spoken.i am a child of god reborn into his kingdom and his light.in jesus name i stand as his bought by his precious blood and all that stand against me stand against the word of god in jesus name my life is his amen.

    ReplyDelete