Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In Your presence, I will rejoice.

2 Chronicles 6:41; 1 Chronicles 6:31; Psalms 16:9, 51:8, 118:24, 76:11, 22:25, 50:14; Job 22:27; Isaiah 59:19; Psalms 113:3; Jonah 2:9

We are walking in today: In Your presence, I will rejoice.

This morning God I come to rejoice. I will rejoice as I rest in Your presence. The word this morning in 2 Chronicles 6:41 Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place. 1 Chronicles 6:31 And these are they whom David set over the service of song in the house of the LORD, after that the ark had rest. God reigns because of His presence. Psalms 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. Resting on the promises in Your presence. Psalms 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. When God stepped in to the room, we began to rejoice, even in our brokenness. Let's rejoice today--let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is good. Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. Psalms 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised. Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
I come to rejoice because of Your presence. I come to lift You up and magnify You. Thank you Lord for this day. We come to rise and shine and rejoice. We are to count it all joy, for the trials and tribulations. It's time for you to rejoice because God moved mightily on yesterday. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Pick yourself up, shake yourself off--I come to rejoice, in the name of Jesus. We come to give God the glory. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Rejoice anyhow--we woke up this morning--someone didn't wake up this morning. I come to rejoice because there is power in the blood. There is healing in the hem of His garment. I am an overcomer. Give God the glory for the things God has done. Tell God He is worthy, there is nothing too hard for God. I forgot about everything I was faced with in His presence. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. I am not of this world--I'm on the Lord's side. When the praises go up, healing comes down. God has told us His grace is sufficient. Rejoice because in the name of Jesus, every need will be met. Some of us should have been dead--God is keeping you. No job--God is still keeping you. The enemy wants to get you caught up in what you are going through. Praise your way out of depression and out of poverty. As long as I have the Lord's favor, I am brought through. God is more than able, don't worry or fret---God has not given you the spirit of fear. I come to rejoice and give God the glory--You keep on keeping me, even when I don't deserve it. Praise you God for being all that we need. Rejoice every step of the way. God has brought me out and through many things. I come to rejoice. It is in your praise--breakthrough, healing, and deliverance is found. Thank you for who You are. To God be the glory. We rejoice in your presence. You are faithful and true. We lift up this prayer line and each person on the line, up to you, Lord. Start praising God and start walking in it now. We rejoice in Your presence, Don't make any complaints today, just rejoice in Him today. We ask for forgiveness, some times we forget to say thank you, for all that You have done.

We seal this prayer in the blood: In Your presence, I will rejoice!

Welcome to the overflow...
It's how you go through, life and death are in the tongue. I will bless the Lord at all times, His praises shall continually be in my mouth. Rejoice in the name of Jesus. God said weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning. Its morning--we can rejoice. I'm gonna praise Him anyhow. Praise Him in advance--in Your presence I will rejoice! You know it was nobody but God that brought you through. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Now that you are in His presence--rejoice! I'm gonna praise Him anyhow. He has been so faithful. You can't help but to rejoice in the Lord's presence. I just wanna rejoice and praise the Lord. I can rejoice--I got to rest in Your presence on yesterday. He brought me out of darkness, into His marvelous light. I gotta rejoice! God chose you--you are still here. I come to rejoice and stand on your word. He will never put more on you, than you can bare. He has went before us to make the crooked places straight. The praises of the Lord shall continually be in my mouth. Even when we fall, You pick us back up. We come to rejoice, because we have received a fresh word from heaven everyday. He is worthy of all the praise. Take your mind off of the situation--praise the Lord. Praise because His presence is all that I need. He is a way maker. He is a keeper. We owe You the praise. Psalms 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High. Job 22:27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Psalms 22:25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him. He saved your soul and made you whole. He showed up in the broken pieces and put you back together. I come to rejoice. Keep me in Your presence. If I lose everything and still have you--I will rejoice. I come to rejoice all day. When you begin to count your many blessings, one by one, you can't count them--He keeps blessing you. This is gonna be a Praise Day. Find you a praise song to carry in your spirit today. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. This is His Praise Day--you will get your breakthrough, what ever you are walking in. God will show up, in your praise. When the praises go up, blessings come down. All I have is my praise, God and I give it to you. Thank you Lord. Surround yourself with praise today. The enemy cannot get in. If you want something from God, praise Him all day. I dare you to praise Him, all day today. You seen how God moved, last time we dared Him. We have something to rejoice about--this too shall pass. You better praise Him--you owe Him the praise. Pay Him what you owe! How can you not praise Him, for bringing you out?! Jonah 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD. Get ready for your Praise Day. Praise Him all day--hum a song. Offer Him your praise--all day long. If you can, call someone up and praise Him together. Let's praise Him all day today. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
A song that you may want to hear for your Praise day, today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSTd8ETUf0

No comments:

Post a Comment