Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm sold out.

Leviticus 27:28; Matthew 13:44, 19:21

We are walking in today: I'm sold out.

Thank you God for our weekend meditation, you are faithful and true. Thank you for my double portion. I come to tell you this morning I am sold out to this faith walk. You said in Leviticus 27:28 ...that a man shall devote unto the LORD of all that he hath, both of man and beast, and of the field of his possession, shall be sold or redeemed: every devoted thing is most holy unto the LORD. Have you devoted all you have to God? It's sell out time. I'm sold out with a made up mind. I'm standing on Your promises. Nothing will separate me from the Lord. Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Sell all that you have for treasure in heaven. Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. I need you to sell out totally for ME! Tell God I'm sold out. I will give up all things to You. I'm ready to do Your will. I'm ready to make a sacrifice--even if it will cost me everything. I may lose friends, family, jobs--I just might lose everything. But as long as I have You, Father--I don't need anyone else. Help me with the process to sell all that I have for You.
We lift You up and magnify You. Move us out of the way to make way for Your presence. We come to tell you we are sold out, Lord. I am ready to change the way I walk and talk. I come to sell all that I have. I have come to sacrifice some things, Lord you either show up suddenly or in walking out the process. I see all the things I have been through--only You kept me. God you died and rose on the third day, just for me. You have to turn somethings over to God and don't take it back. I gotta sell out and crucify my flesh. Move yourself out of the way--God is trying to use you. It is sell out time. I am sold out on Your word God. All you have to do is sell out to God and He begins to change things, in your marriage, your children and finances. When you sell out, God begins to show up mightily. Walk in forgiveness--true forgiveness. You are gonna need to change the way you walk and talk. You need to sell out on somethings, then go to God to watch Him work it out. I'm sold out because of your blood, You can heal. I'm sold out because You are my All in All. When I woke up--You gave me another chance. The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord--I'm sold out. I'm Your vessel Jesus--pour into me. I'm sold out. There are so many reasons to crucify your flesh and walk in your spirit man. God you are more than able to do all that You said. Get out of the way, tell God, 'I'm sold out." God told us that every path He puts us on is covered in His mercy. You know what your are going through and you tell God you are sold out. In 2010, He has told us many times this is a faith walk. You have to trust God for what you don't see. Every step you take is in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. You will have to die to your flesh and let the spirit man, walk it out. Thank you spirit man for planting this in our soul. I am sold out to you Lord. Take every distraction out and put your mind on God. Write down all distractions and next to it put --sold out to God. It's time to give up on somethings. Write it down on a piece of paper the distractions--write on the side sold out to God. God has given us favor, walk in it. This prayer is personal --we have to write it down. All honor and glory to your name.
You have given up distractions and all to God--sold out. Cast all your cares; no longer weighted down, bonds broken, and chains shattered. Turn it over to God--what is your sold out? What are you putting up for sell? So that I can put my mind back on Lord. Lord we ask you to move them, if we can't. We need to be focused on God. Seeking answers from you God. Only You can give me the answers that I am seeking. Use me God the way you will. I'm sold out. What are you putting before God? God is a jealous God. This is a new day, we are sold out. We sell everything we have--besides it's all God's anyway. Telling God I'm sold out and let that thing go, gives God permission to handle the situation. You will give us perfect peace with our mind stayed on the Lord. God said cast your cares for He cares for you. Cast and sell your cares--remove the distractions, God wants to fix your situation. He is taking you through to prepare you. He is taking you through to refine you.
Now that you told God, I'm sold out, get ready for your suddenly--you have got to say it. "God, I'm sold out." When you hang up this phone, you need to go into your prayer closet, tell God what you are sold out to--marriage, finances, forgivness. All throughout the day, write down the distractions, write sold out. It's time to sell out, in the name of Jesus. Don't pick it back up--just leave it there. Every time you pick, it back up you are saying that I don't trust you God. So you will keep going through that process--world turned upside down--let it go. Confess that you are sold out and leave it alone. Have peace while you are waiting--believe God for your suddenly. God, You told us you were faithful and true. You are broken, because you tried to fix it yourself. God shows up in the shattered pieces and puts you back together again. Cry out to God after this call--all that is sold out. Turn it over to God. God is not the author of confusion--sell it. Tell God what you are putting up for sell and seal it in the blood. God is rushing in and taking over. Yolks are being broken, spirits freed--from selling out to you God. Begin to pray to God, on a one on one, tell Him you are sold out. Run to the Father and tell Him what you sold out.
We write in the blood: I am sold out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment