Friday, July 30, 2010

The rules of the game have changed.

Ephesians 6:12; Matthew 25:23; Luke 12:42, 12:44; Genesis 45:8

We are walking in today: The rules of the game have changed.

It's winning time with power and authority. Serve notice on the enemy. I got a new game plan. Remember God has always had the master plan. We truly win in 2010. We are playing against the rulers of darkness of this world. With a playbook called the word of God. See now that you know the truth--we are no longer under bondage of our mind. Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. We have the power and authority to rule now. To rule in my marriage; to rule in my finances; to rule on my job--well done my good and faithful servant--enter thou into the joy of the Lord. We are walking with the Lord, we win all the time. Our record right now is 3 and 0 we win in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? We are now being fed meat at the table with our Father, because of our faithfulness to His word. Double portion in due season. Bread and meat from heaven. Luke 12:44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. New game! We are rulers over all that we have, by the blood of Jesus. Genesis 45:8 So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt. You better walk in your promised land--God has made you ruler over all the land. We have some new rules for the enemy:
1. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
2. This battle was never mine--it is the Lords.
3. I now have the power and authority to take you out!
4. The rules of the game has changed! I win! Game over! It's a shut out! I'm undefeated! I am indefatigable! Indefatigable is defined as incapable of being fatigued.
Now rest in that.
It's winning time with power and authority. You are on the undefeated team. You will reap the harvest if you faint not. The game has changed. We magnify you Lord and praise your holy name. Thank you for letting me know if I be faithful over a few things, you would make me ruler over many things. I know you feel a change, walking in forgiveness. My God died and got up with all power of the world in His hands. He will bring you out and change the circumstances, you are on the undefeated team. Every time God shows up, its a shut out. You are on the undefeated team. We can say, Lord rise up--and my enemies are already scattered. I don't care about what I can't see--the rules have changed. You have a new playbook, the master plan called Jesus; the master plan called salvation. It's winning time and I'm on the winning team. I told you on yesterday there is a shift going on. The enemy is gonna come at you with all his might. You have authority and power. We are walking and speaking the undefeated word. It was always God's battle--it was never yours. In the name of Jesus. Do you have your uniform on? The whole armor of God. Your on the winning team--the rules have changed. When we go to the playbook, the word, the joy of the Lord is my strength. The playbook says my God will supply all my needs according to His riches and glory. My grace and mercy endures forever; no weapon formed against me shall prosper. It is a shut out because of God's authority. There is a change going on--how you respond; how your life is going; how you forgive. I'm on the winning team with the playbook, in my hands. Your defense is in your hands--the playbook of God. To God be the glory for the things He has done.
I am walking in the winning game plan. God has the master plan. A change has come over me. I don't go were I used to go; say what I used to say. The game has changed. You have went from power and authority on yesterday, now to ruler, in 1 day. God is feeding us bread and meat now. God has made you a ruler over all that you have. There is a new game plan. The ball is in your court, and you are on the winning team. Thank you God, for this shift. I can rule because I have power and authority. You thought you were defeated, but you are on the winning team. The rules of the game has changed. There is a change in your life. You always win because God says so. Thank you Lord, I receive it. Well done my good and faithful servant. I can trust you to serve; I can trust you to endure. He will make you ruler over everything you have. The rules of the game have changed. The records says 3 and 0--God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit--undefeated. This is your season--2010 we win. This is why we win, God you have made us rulers. You better get ready. Are you suited up? Do you have on the breastplate of righteousness? Sometimes you are to hold your peace, and let the Lord fight. On this team the color is blood. Nothing can come against the blood. There is forgiveness; away out; peace; mercy; endurance. You will never get tired, indefatigable--God's great love, has provided everything. Just come as you are. His mercy endures forever. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. There is favor, you many weep but joy comes in the morning. He will never put more on you, than you can bear. I'm on the winning team--suited up with the full armor of God. Never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. On this team you walk by faith and not by sight. God has the master plan. Victory is mine on this team. More than a conqueror on this team. On this team your name is written in heaven; you have a guarantee; they give out double portions--bread and meat, grace and mercy. There is nothing too hard for God. The rules of the game have changed. Thank you Lord. Now cross over to the winning team. There is so many miracles on this team. Sight to the blind, deliverance, He will bring you out of darkness in to the marvelous light. Come as you are. A just man fell but kept getting up. Forgiveness is on this team. I can walk by faith, not by sight because I am a ruler This is the team that walks on water--while your focus is on the Lord. Don't be distracted--the rules of the game have changed. God gave us power and authority over all devils. I win, game over, its a shut out, guaranteed victory. I have the word of God on my side. I lift up this prayer circle for this new level. Thank you Lord I lift them up for whatever they are standing in the need of. We ask for forgiveness for sins, known and unknown. We ask that we forgive each other. We have to forgive so that the Lord will forgive us--it's in His word. Well done, my good and faithful servant, now enter into the joy of the Lord. We know that the rules of the game have changed--you are not the same. Write in the blood, thank you Lord. Having done all that you can, stand. Get ready for the undefeated word of God. Hallelujah! Amen God. Thank you Lord, what a mighty God we serve. I see you putting the on the uniform--to stomp on the enemy's head. We got a new walk and a new talk. Thank you Lord, let the enemy, know the rules have changed. Speak with the power and authority that God gave you. And this morning ruler--be bold, to back up the enemy, out of our camp. Open the word and the devil, is already defeated. Get ready he will come to attack your mind, cast down all imaginations and thoughts against God. Thank you for your sweet presence. God wants us to be calm because he has already worked it out. Just stand, pick up your playbook, and read it. Thank you Lord. I am a ruler with power and authority. I am walking in the winning game plan. Its a new game.
We seal this word in the blood: I'm ruler over many things.

Please play this song from this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tho49trb4iE, this song came on while going over the notes from this morning. Be blessed and walk in this weekend mediation.

No comments:

Post a Comment