Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You got a guarantee

Colossians 2:2; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Hebrews 10:22; Acts 17:31

We are walking in today: You got a guarantee.

Be assured that you have a guarantee. That's why things are looking so much better, we have a guarantee. Definition of guarantee--a formal promise or assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled. Do you really get it now? God has put it in writing. And certain conditions will be fulfilled by His word. Definition of assuring--to inform positively, as to remove doubt. God will assure you that He will be on time. I can see clearly now, all doubt is gone, I have a guarantee. I have God's promises in writing, blessed assurance, Jesus is mine. 1 Thessalonians 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake. I claim my guarantee in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. God's word is guaranteed by our faith. Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. There is a guarantee in the blood of Jesus. You don't need a warranty, you've got a guarantee. A guarantee is better than a warranty, this means you are covered--regardless of the situation. He has guaranteed provision, protection, direction, restoration, and to provide all my needs, and that's a guarantee. I guarantee that when you go through the fire you will not be burned. I guarantee that the enemy will not overtake you. I guarantee that you will never loose. I guarantee to be water when thirsty and bread when hungry. I guarantee to keep you in perfect peace. I guarantee that your latter days will be better. I guarantee ever lasting life you've got a guarantee.

God said you have a guarantee. No matter what is going on in your life God has guaranteed your way finances, marriages--in all situations. That's why you can say it's already looking better. Some of us were about to give up but, you have a guarantee from God. In the name of Jesus, He got up with all power of heaven and earth. In 2010 you win--you have God's unmerited favor in your life. In the writing, I'm sitting the captives free, we got a guarantee from God. We are walking through fire and hell, hold onto your guarantee. We are assured in the Lord. He shall provide all my needs, I am not worried about jobs or foreclosures. Hold on to this word--God is coming through with a guarantee. Don't worry about, home, job or any other situation you have His guarantee, He has promised he has it covered in His blood. Thank you for your guarantee. That is why you can walk by faith and not by sight. God will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on Him. You shall not want--I know I can go through the fire, my Savior will save me, rescue me. God is right there. He will never run out on you like a warranty. He will not give you more than you can bear. God guarantees everlasting life. I will live and not die. God you will provide all my needs. God you are a healer because of your word. There is no condemnation in this guarantee. He said that a just man fell 7 times but still gets up. If you don't know what or how to pray, call on the name of Jesus. Can you see it now? It's looking better and is covered because of God's guarantee. That's why you can believe it and wait. He will show up. Help us take our mind off of the situations and whatever we don't have. If you don't do anything else God, you have given me a guarantee. Hold on, don't give up--it is almost harvest time. You shall live and not die. Jesus nailed death to the cross on Calvary. You have got a guarantee. We praise you and lift you up. We ask for forgiveness as we forgive others. Lift up this prayer circle. Thank you for this word, guarantee of everlasting life. I'm covered because of the guarantee. I don't care what the world says, in 2010 I win. I got a guarantee, and it is in His word. He has promised to never leave nor forsake you. He loves us in His word--all we have to do is read it. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear not evil. I got a guarantee. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. I got a guarantee. What more can he do? God is your source, your only source--for every situation. I am able to stand because of the guarantee. We got up this morning because of the guarantee on our lives. We are not of this world--we got a guarantee. You are not worried about things you buy with a guarantee. So we do not worry, you will bend but you won't break. No matter what comes up--you are guaranteed. Don't worry about the job--my God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches and glory. I once was blind but not I see--because of my guarantee. Joy comes in the morning because of my guarantee. It is written, it is written I have a guarantee. Peace be still, I got a guarantee. It's already looking better, I got a guarantee. Claim your victory now. How did I get through every trial, tribulation and test? God guarantees, if I would just trust and believe. Trust God, not man. Keep in perfect peace with your mind stayed on Him. He guaranteed with man things are impossible, with God all things are possible. Deliverance guaranteed, God will make a way of escape for you. Don't worry about the winds, storms, fiery trials--God will deliver you from them all. You must speak God's guarantee over your life. God gives us the fruit of our lips. God you have covered this guarantee in your blood. The blood of Jesus, it will never loose its' power. Call on the name of Jesus. There is power in that name. How excellent is that name, in all the Earth.

We seal this prayer in the blood: I got a guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment