Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Empowered to get what's yours

Luke 10:19-20; James 4:7; 1 John 5:4; Psalms 91:3; 2 Thessalonians 3:3; Galatians 1:4; Proverbs 16:7

We are walking in today: Empowered to get what is yours.

Now that you have a different mind set. I will empower you to take back what the enemy has planted in your mind. James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. God I have made up my mind, to only hear from you, empower me to speak life at all times. I will not let this thing called life to distract me. 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. We are born of God and He has already over come the world, victorious. Psalms 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He will deliver you. I know you are hard pressed right now, but He will keep His word. My new mind set is deliverance. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father. Do you understand, God will deliver in the present--like right now. He knew what you would be faced with at this very moment. Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Keep pleasing God--no matter what, and watch how even your enemies will be silent. In Luke 10 it says, rejoice because your name is written in heaven. The enemy knows you on a first name basis. He knows that God has empowered you to tread on him. This is why he keeps trying you all the time. Look what happens when you tell God, I got my mind made up ;then comes in power to help you stand against the enemy; then comes the strength to endure; then comes the blood to cover and seal the deal. I am empowered by the grace of the Most High. Now that I am empowered--I am walking on water. Now that I am empowered--I can see my invisible. Now that I am empowered--I can see manifestation. Now that I am empowered--I see joy, unspeakable joy. Now that I am empowered--I see favor. Look what your mind set can do.
You have been empowered to get what is yours. Take your stuff back from the enemy. Rejoice that your name is written in heaven. Lift up holy hands to you, God. Be ye transformed by the renewal of your mind. Thank you for empowering me to get what is mine. God is placing thoughts in your mind--He will empower you to get up, in His strength. I got my mind made up--we receive new mercies everyday. God said my grace is sufficient. God said your name is written in heaven. I got the power--if God be for me who, can be against me? I'm walking on water with God's power. He is building, strengthening, empowering and molding you. Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. God is moving and speaking. God is showing up to strengthen you. God gives us the power to get wealth. We have been set free, we are no longer a hostage--we have been set free. Hold on to this one, our names are written in heaven. Thank you God--you can run a little further, get back your peace, live in unspeakable joy. You can shout on this one. Now you have your mindset--there is no recession--God is able to supply all my needs. God's grace is sufficient. Thank you for your Holy Ghost power. We can walk in Your word. In all your getting, get knowledge and wisdom. We are empowered to walk through the door and stay on the path. We are to turn somethings over to God. He will seal the deal with His blood. Keep seeking Me--they that seek Me, shall seek Me first. Thank you for letting us know that God will not be hindered. Your name is written in heaven. God has already written your name in heaven. Some of you were getting tired, God is empowering you. Burned but not consumed. We have the victory--God has empowered me. I'm going to get my stuff--no devil in hell is gonna stop me. The first union was marriage, we declare reconciliation in the name of Jesus. You don't want to get to heaven and see all your stuff, with your name on it--just sitting there, waiting for you. You gave us the power to tread and walk all over Satan. The devil has no room here. Thank you for empowerment. We ask for your forgiveness. We can walk on water, keeping our eyes on God. Thank you God for your Holy Ghost power. Thank you for this divine destiny connection.
I'm going to get my stuff back. As Pastor Anitha would say, I'm not going out like that. Thank you Lord, I am empowered. I am in my promised land, no matter what it looks like. Rejoice that our name is written in heaven. Pull that down, into the natural--make the invisible, visible. The devil is already defeated, the devil knows your name. Thank you for empowering me to get what is mine. My name is written in heaven. Now that you have your mind made up--God will empower you. The devil had you all tripped up and it was all in your mind. Cast your cares on God, for He cares for you. God said He would never leave, nor forsake you, your name is written down. I can run on a little longer--I am empowered. Hold on to this one. Amen God. Thank you, Lord. Hallelujah! It was in you all the time, you just need your mind right. God be for me, who can be against me? Thank you Lord, He calls us by our name. He gave us power to tread on snakes and scorpions and then wrote our name in heaven. This is spiritual warfare. You will have to fight to get your stuff back from the enemy. Devil you can't have this word, my name is on it. God is giving us the power to go get our stuff. What recession? God has my name on it--go get your stuff. Be not a hearer only. Your name is written in heaven. I claim, demand and declare--my name is written in heaven. God has empowered us to get our stuff back. I am empowered by the word of God. Tell someone today you are walking in Luke 10:19-20. I understand my name is written at the finish line-- I will finish this race. The race is not given to the swift, but to those who endure until the end. Now that you have your mind made up--my name is written in heaven, I can laugh at the tricks of the devil. They no longer work on me. Write it down and put on the refrigerator, as a reminder. Share this with someone today.

He sealed the deal with His blood: God has empowered me to go get my stuff back.

No comments:

Post a Comment