Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You must change your mindset.

Chronicles 28:9, Lamentations 3:21, Mark 12:30; Romans 8:6; Colossians 3:2

We are walking in today: You must change your mind set.

Why are we back in the wilderness? We crossed over into the promised land in 2010. Remember that Pastor Taffe said, 'things have expired from 2009'. Remember that Pastor Anitha said, 'get ready for your suddenly'. Yes favor is still over our lives. God had to set a fire to get your attention. Now change your mindset. Don't worry about what you don't see. God said to serve Him with a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts. It's all in your mind. You need to start all over--with thoughts of victory. Lamentations 3:21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Take your mind back to hope. You are in the promised land with wilderness thoughts. Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Put your mind on how much you love Jesus. The one who first loved you. Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Always have spiritual thoughts. Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the
earth.
Start setting yourself up to think differently. Positive thoughts of our Father, who has never lost a fight. From Genesis to Revelations--God has never lost a fight. Make up your mind, to change your lifestyle. Make up your mind, not matter what you are faced with I AM will win. Make up your mind, this is the day that the Lord has make, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
You are in the promised land, but you have wilderness thoughts. We must have our mind renewed. The enemy has planted seeds in your mind. We cannot allow those thoughts to be our focus. God has already said he has placed favor over our life, marriages and all situations. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Rejoice yourself happy. We come to lift you up Lord, and magnify your name. Thank you for who You are. He has crossed us over into the promised land with a wilderness mindset. We can walk through the fire, if I change my mindset. I am walking by faith and not by sight. I am walking by the word and the word changes not. Line up with what God has spoken over your life. Change your mind. All I have to do is change my mind, circumstances and outlooks will change. He has already went before me to make the crooked places straight. I'm not going to go out like that. All I got to do is walk in, the joy of the Lord is my strength. All I got to do is walk through the fire and I won't be consumed. As I walk through the fire, God is with me, if God is with me, who can be against me? I got a new walk and a new talk. Thank you God and we lift up marriages and those who are single. 'I got a made up mind', tell the Lord. Go into your promise land that God will see you through, favor is still over my life, get ready for my suddenly; I'm getting ready for my breakthrough; ready for overflow and increase. Walking by faith and not by sight. I've made up my mind. What was your mind on? Don't let the enemy tell you things against God's word. God has given you the victory. Tell him, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I'm not going to allow the tricks of the devil, to take over my mind. Burning but not consumed-- you prayed yesterday, one on one, that you changed your minds. Hold your peace, let the Lord fight your battles. don't turn around, endure. God has chosen you. Make up your mind to walk in what God has given you. We are the seed of Abraham. And hold your head up high and say, 'I' walking through this thing with God'. I am more than a conqueror, my God is more than enough. Get some word, you can walk in. It's all in your mind. Ask for His perfect peace, help me to focus only on you, Lord. All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord. Take my mind off of the situation. Take my mind off of my problems. Keep my mind on only you, Lord. I am crying out to you Lord. Are you listening to the word of God? Or are you making other plans? Keep your mind stayed on the Lord. Ask God, do I speak? Do I wait? Ask Him what he would have you to do. The enemy is trying to destroy our mind. Make a change and have a willing mind. All thoughts in line with God. Ask for forgiveness for the thoughts I have. Call your mind into captivity today.
What are you thinking about? Are they thoughts of God? Replace those thoughts with God's thoughts. Get your focus back on God. Many attacks come from your mind. Put your mind on God to see you through. God is always steady--keep you mind on Him. Speak life to your situation. Get your mind made up. I woke up this morning with my mind stayed on Jesus. Set your mind on the Lord. Thank you God for who you are. In 2010 we win, stop looking at what the world is saying. Your focus should be on God. Change your mind and your thoughts. Where's your mind at? God wants to give you the victory but you are thinking defeat. Watch your thoughts. Be aware that the devil will try to attack in your mind. God has already won the victory and the thoughts come up against what God has already done. Don't let just any thought into your mind. Speak to your thoughts. Put your mind into captivity. Watch your thoughts today. Cover your mind, with God's word. Believe what God has promised--that way the devil can't trip you up, in your mind. Your mind is a on-going battle, stay close to and keep seeking God. The enemy will flee. We cannot loose--God is on our side, change your mind set. No more wilderness thoughts. God has promised--I always win. He will bring us out, keep your focus on Him. You have got to do something--don't just listen to this word. You have got to walk in it--changed mind
We seal this word in the blood: I made up my mind, to serve the Lord until I die.

To play the sermon of Pastor Taffe from New Years' Eve, that was referenced this morning, please visit:
http://lifebydesignministry.com/ From the menu select, on demand library, then select January 2010, then January 1 (there are 3 the one with the time of 1hr and 23 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment