Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend Meditation: I'm ready...

Deuteronomy 1:41; Numbers 32:17; 2 Samuel 15:15; 1 Chronicles 12:24; Ecclesiastes 5:1; Isaiah 38:20

We are walking in today: I'm ready, now that I know this is a faith walk, I'm ready.

I'm ready to walk through the wilderness, ready to sacrifice unto the Lord. Now that you know this is a faith walk. We have a word we can stand on continuously. I'm ready to stand on Your word. Ready not to look at my situation. We are ready to fight like never before. Numbers 32:17 We ourselves will go ready armed before the children of Israel, until we have brought them into their place. And out little ones shall dwell in the fenced cities because of the inhabitants of the land. We are armed and ready for battle. God has us surrounded. Our little ones shall be fenced in the city. We are fighting for our seed and out seed's seed. Now that it doesn't matter what I see, I'm ready. Ready to stand continuously. Ready to do the will of I AM. 2 Samuel 15:15 And the king's servants said unto the king. Behold thy servants, are ready to do whatsoever my lord the king shall appoint. We are ready as a prayer circle to do whatsoever the Lord calls us to do. Whatever it takes, I'm ready to die. I am ready.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Lord you are so worthy. We are ready for battle, the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith, prepared for battle with the full armor of God. Ready to stand on your word Lord. Are you ready, God is pouring out blessings. We should be ready to stand on Your word. To fast,to tithe, to sacrifice--whatever is called for the kingdom. He has prepared me, pressed me for His purpose. In all things the Lord is with us, He will never forsake us. I'm ready to do what you would have me to do. I'm ready--you have already gone before me to make the crooked places straight. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in this world. God wants to know if you are ready? To give, even your very life, for His purpose.
There are things that have to be given up. Forgive yourself, God has forgiven you. The blood that was shed on Calvary still has power. Stay on the path, He has chosen you. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want--that is why I am ready. I'm ready to walk through hell. Just as your are, don't try to get yourself together, God will pull out of you what He will. We have been in preparation for His purpose.
You need to look in the mirror and say, I'm ready. This is personal, ask God what he would have you to do. You will reap the harvest if you faint not. Tell God that you are ready. You are chosen, tell Him you are ready to die for the word of God. Are you ready to stand on the word of God? He is opening the windows of heaven, are you ready to receive? Are you ready to fight, stand, go through, hold your peace, to walk it out, to walk by faith and not by sight?
Thank you God for being Elohim, Jehovah Tsidkenu, Jehovah Jireh, my all in all. I'm ready for the international. Divine destiny connections for the pouring in of souls into this prayer circle. We can move mightily, being linked in this circle without end. We are going to another level. We are calling for angles to be matched with demons. God is preparing you, are you ready? Walk by faith and not by sight. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Lord we are ready. God has a question and needs a answer--Are you ready? Don't let the enemy disguise your season. God wants to use you just where you are. That will give you a testimony--to bring others out of similar situations.
Get ready for a miracle, a breakthrough, a healing, overflow in finances, God is moving. Are you ready to go? God is ready to take you , just as you are. Let God use you as you are. You thought you weren't ready. God will bring out what He will. Get ready for the next level, once you tell Him, I'm ready. Thank you Lord, praise His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment