Thursday, July 22, 2010

Strength to move past adversity

1 Samuel 2:10; Exodus 13:14; Joshua 14:11; 2 Samuel 22:33; Psalms 18:2, 27:1, 46:1, 59:9; Isaiah 40:29; 2 Corinthians 12:9; Habakkuk 3:19

We are walking in today: Strength to move past adversity

Claim it, demand it, declare your victory and I AM that I AM is strengthening you. Definition of adversity--distress, afflictions or hardship. I know its is hard sometimes to crucify your flesh. But I AM is strengthening you. You have declared the victory. Here comes the devil attacking your flesh. The word said adversaries of the Lord will be broken into pieces. We need God's strength to make it through 2010. I know some of you are saying what more can I do? I have prayed, I have waited on the Lord, been still and quiet and humbled myself--I still see the same thing. On my job, in my marriage and with my health. But guess what, God is strengthening you for the next test. Exodus 13:14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage. The strength of the Lord brought the children of Israel out of Egypt. Move yourself out of the way and let God strengthen you. Now that you have claimed, demanded and declared--God's strength comes in. Joshua 14:11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in. When God strengthens you, you are ready for war. God will give you His strength to fight. 2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. When God begins to strengthen you, He makes your way perfect. Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Put your trust in God who will strengthen you. Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? No need to be afraid, the Lord is the strength of my life. It's looking better, I have the strength of the Lord. My guarantee is by Christ, who strengthens me. I claim it. Demand it and declare His strength. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 59:1 Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me. Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 2 Corinthians 12:19 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Habakkuk 3:19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
We come to magnify you, Lord. Your word is always perfect. As we begin to claim something, the devil comes in. But the Lord is strengthening you. I can tell the enemy to, 'get behind me Satan'. I can call on the spirit man when my flesh gets weak. The blood of Jesus is over my life. God is strengthening you right now, to take you through. God is preparing, protecting and making provision for you. Don't worry about Satan, You said, Lord rise up, months ago. Your enemies are scattered. We have new mercies for a new day. It's not you--it's the God in you. God is strengthening you. Tell the enemy I'm coming out swinging with my sword.
On Jesus, the precious rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand. Thank you God for renewal. He is strengthening you. We come to praise you and lift you up, God. Thank you for strengthening us. God strengthen us to to hold on a little longer. You know what we are standing in the need of. We ask for your strength. We thank you for unmerited favor. You strengthen us day by day. There is a war going on--help us to take our eyes off of what we see. Strengthen us Lord. We pray for forgiveness Lord, sometimes we fall short. God is strengthening you, that is why it already looks better. Thank you for your strength, Lord. We can run on a little bit further. The devil is already defeated. I ain't going down like that. Thank you God that you speak, and hear our prayers God. Thank you for strength to endure. God answers prayer and He is a right now God. We need some strength right now. He is strengthening us. Walk in your strength, Lord. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He is giving you strength to move past adversity.
Write in the blood: God is strengthening me

No comments:

Post a Comment