Thursday, July 8, 2010

This is a faith walk. . . . . . .

Ephesians 6:14-20 (or rather read the whole chapter)

We are walking in today: This is a faith walk.

You can't see your way out. Trust God. Shield yourself with faith, to block the fiery darts of the enemy. Shield your marriage with faith, what God has joined together let no man put asunder. Husband love your wife, as Christ loved the church and gave His very life for it. Wives submit yourselves to your own husbands. The first union was marriage. Shield your singleness with faith; a man findeth a wife. Shield your finances; my God shall supply all my needs. Shield your health (mental and physical); by His stripes I am healed. Shield yourself from the enemy with authority faith; no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Verse 18, pray always and watch with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. Perseverance means steady, persistence in a course of action, purpose or a state; especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. It's not time to back down, its time for perseverance. I'm not taking back my word to God. He told me to stand continuously. I don't care what obstacles come, I'm not taking my trust, nor belief, nor faith, nor my walk, not my will, back in God's promises. Get ready for a fight. I come to stand continuously. This is a faith walk. My faith will overcome every difficulty, every obstacle, every disappointment, every challenge, every discouragement, every set back, every tear, every broken place. Faith will cover it all, I just need to keep walking. Remember continuance in a state of grace to the end leads to eternal life. So let the enemy know we are not taking it back. Seal this word today as we stand with Pastor Taffe as he requested on the prayer circle today. I'm not taking it back, not now, not tomorrow, not ever.
There are many things that you can't see, the devil is trying to disguise your season. Trust God, not what you see. We come boldly saying no weapon formed against me shall prosper. We have to fight for what we want. God is strengthening us. Don't allow the enemy to show you things--focus on God. Shake yourself--God has gone before you and made the crooked places straight. What are you looking at?! Your situation?! Get yourself right with God--put Him first! It's not all about your emotions--we must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Be still and know that I am God.
Once you submitted to God, did you think that it was gonna be easy? The devil immediately got busy. We are to walk by faith,and not by sight. Taking back what the devil stole. Be bold when speaking to the enemy--you have God given authority. Keep your mind stayed on the Lord, will give you perfect peace. Don't believe the lies of the devil. Walk by faith and not by sight. Even thought you can't see it, God will bring it to pass. He keeps His word. We are covered with the blood of Jesus, says I AM that I AM. We are to walk out this process. We will have to take somethings by force. Don't go down like that--we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Lets stand in agreement of walking this out. We must confess with our words the expected end. I will bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall continually be in my mouth. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Speak His word, today, let us walk by faith. It will come to pass, You said you will never leave us, nor forsake us. You said that in 2010 we win. God, you can do all things but fail. There is nothing too hard for God. Faith without works is dead. Be not only a hearer of the word but a doer of the word. Don't worry about the disappointments and challenges, Jesus has already gone to the grave for that. Praise Him now! The devil is already defeated. Trust in the Lord, lean not to your own understanding.
We write in the blood: I'm not taking it back. I'm walking in faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment