Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I didn't even ask for...

1 Kings 3:11-13; Isaiah 7:11, 55:8; Ephesians 3:20, Colossians 1:16; Genesis 15:1, 2 Chronicles 15:7

We walking in today: I'm giving you what you didn't ask for.

'When I stepped in the center yesterday, I told you its yours for the asking. I begin to pour out your blessings over your life--now receive what you didn't ask for. I have been committed to your faithfulness to seek Me early. Now get ready for overflow. Some of you asked just to be closer to Me. Letting Me know that I AM your center. Some of you asked for strength for your brothers and sisters to endure. This spoke to me in verse 11- 1 Kings 3:11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment. Now receive what you didn't ask for'. 1 Kings 3:13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. Get ready to walk in the increase of both riches and honor. Isaiah 7:11 Ask thee a sign of the LORD thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above. Now you can truly stand on Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
This is what happens when God is your center. He will exceed what you will ask or think. I'M going to give you your expected end. Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. He will give you a miracle that you didn't ask for. He will remind you in His word-- I know the plans that I have for you. You can trust and stand on His word. Anybody here looking for a miracle? or a right now breakthrough? I'M gonna give you what you didn't ask for. Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him. Watch Him create what you didn't ask for. He will create positions, jobs, supernatural healing--your invisible, clearly seen and favor for you. I AM going to give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Blessings are going to show up out of nowhere. It will have you saying, 'I asked for this, and got this and that.
How many times have you prayed for discernment? for clear understanding of the Word. We need discernment when it comes to everyday life. In our marriage, decisions and our judgment. God is a rewarder of those who seek Him. Genesis 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. You have a shield that will reward you exceeding all things. 2 Chronicles 15:7 Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded. It's time for your miracle. What I didn't even ask for.
There are some who are asking God for a million, God said, I AM going to give you a billion. There are some who are asking God for a house, God said, that I AM going to give you a mansion. I will give you what you didn't ask for. New territories and expanded land--blessing in abundance. Ask for a door, God will open up windows. Getting what you didn't even ask for. Get ready to receive the overflow--what you didn't even ask for. Standing in the middle of the circle God said, 'I will bless you with things other than what you asked for'. God we come to stand on your word today.
Pull down your blessings--say,' I'm receiving what I didn't ask for'. God is making the invisible, visible. We come against the enemy--no weapon formed against us, shall prosper. We ask you Lord to rise up. We receive like never before. We are being blessed by His grace. We receive what we don't deserve nor what we asked for. I'M building you up and in what you did not ask for. Your latter days will be better then your former days. God is sending out a billion when asked for a million; a mansion when asked for a house; and windows when asked for a door--what you didn't ask for. God is raining favor in your life--get ready. My thoughts are not your thoughts. God knew the end from the beginning. I'm expecting the blessings of the Lord--what I didn't even ask for. Peace, discernment, understanding, what you didn't ask for.
No body will be like you. You were praying for somebody else. Its not about me--what I didn't ask for. He is giving me what I didn't ask for. He is giving back your joy. Thank you for giving what we didn't even ask for. We are kept in perfect peace with out mind stayed on You. He came that we might have more life and that more abundantly. Receive your blessings, right now. Things that you haven't even asked for. God gives increase and overflow. Speak those things as those they are. I will bless the Lord. Receive it in the name of Jesus. You have been waiting, trusting, and enduring somethings--God is gonna bless you, with what you didn't ask for. The Lord is so faithful. Peace, rest, discernment--God is giving what you didn't ask for. God is in the center of the circle, giving what you didn't ask for. New territories and increase. We are standing on your word God. All means all--when God said He would supply all your needs. You better start expecting what you didn't ask for.

Sealed with the blood of Jesus: I receive it, what I didn't even ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment