Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Claim. Demand. Declare.

Daniel 4:17; Job 42:4; Exodus 9:16; Psalms 40:5, 77:14; Isaiah 12:4, 48:3

We are walking in today: Now that you know you have a guarantee. Claim it, declare it.

It's time to claim your victory. God has given me the guarantee, now claim it, in the name of Jesus. You must read this chapter 4 of the book of Daniel, for yourself about Nebuchadnezzar. How he was able to see the goodness of the Lord. Definition of claim-- to demand by or as by virtue of a right. Now put a claim on the promises of God. Job 42:4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. Job knew how to call on the name of the Lord, he knew how to put a demand on the Lord, in the name of Jesus. Tell the Lord, I declare and demand my victory. I claim peace in the midst of this storm. Because we already have a guarantee, we will win. 'I claim healing in my body. I declare my God will come through for me'. Exodus 9:16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth. Just declare it by His name, in the name of Jesus. Psalms 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. When you start to declare God's blessings, there are too many to be numbered. Claim and count what He has already done for you. I claim it, I come to put a demand on it. In the name of Jesus. I declare it, in the name of Jesus. Psalms 77:14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. Isaiah 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Declare your suddenly. You need a suddenly blessing. God will show up suddenly, when you put a demand on Him. Claim your suddenly. Isaiah 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. And He did it. Suddenly. Claim it. Demand it. Declare the victory.
God has already told you--you have a guarantee. You have to claim it and declare it. We come to stand on your holy word, God. We declare the victory God we know there are things we are walking through, but we declare victory. God has said what is loosed in the Earth, it is loosed in heaven, what is bound in the Earth is bound in heaven. Demand your victory. 'I demand my blessings. I claim what you have for me God. I have a guarantee, no matter what it looks like'. The devil is trying to take our health-- I declare by His stripes we are healed. I declare the victory. The devil is trying to distract our mind, but we know that You keep us in perfect peace. Put a demand on God, claim it. I'm coming through, my steps are ordered. You said in 2010 I win. I come to speak life--I declare the victory. I win every time, just declare and claim it. Walk by faith, not by sight. God is working it out. Place a demand on your seed, it begins to grow. He makes a way, out of no way. Declare your victory, I got the victory. Victory is mine, victory is mine, victory today is mine. God will show up , He is in the center. I claim that you are Jehovah Jireh, I claim that you are Jehovah Rapha. I thank you I can claim the victory, not death. The greater one lives inside me. I'm going to the enemies camp and declare, I'm taking back all that was taken. The devil is on notice to set me free--I declare victory. I know I cannot fail because You are God. I'm coming against strongholds--I claim victory over healing, finances, jobs. We gotta know how to speak the word of God. He will never leave nor forsake you. Nothing is too hard for God. We are not defeated--won't be defeated. Call on His name, stand on His word. I claim your life changing word. You gotta speak it. Don't let the devil talk to you--speak back to him, 'no weapon formed against me shall prosper'. I declare victory. I declare victory over my life, and the lives of my children. When you think about what you are going through, know that our God always wins. By His blood I am set free. I can count it all joy for anything that comes. Claim the victory--demand it. You have got to claim it. Shout now. Declare it in the name of Jesus. Walk in in now. I declare it, by the blood of Jesus. Seal it in His blood. Then leave it there. It is done in God's perfect timing. God knew the end from the beginning. This is a faith walk. Declare it and seal it in the blood of Jesus. You got to be a doer, don't just be a hearer. I will show up, in you working your faith. Claim, demand, declare. Someone just got some more strength from God--the devil is on the run. I don't trust what I see--I trust God. It's already looking better. We come asking for forgiveness. Our blessings have been tied up because we haven't claimed it. Demand that it is over by His name. God just told you how to free up your blessing. Claim it in the name of Jesus. I claim it. I don't trust what I see. He will make a way out of no way. He will bring me out. My God is more than able, more than enough. By His stripes, I am healed. I declare it. Thank you Lord. Blessing tied up because you won't claim it?! Shout the victory now--my God has supplied all my needs. You have not gone without in 2010. Its yours for the asking, claim it. Victory is mine, declare it. In the name of Jesus. Now God will give you what you have claimed. Which you can declare by his name. 'Oh, you are claiming me? call me Jehovah Jireh, call me Jehovah Rapha, call me Jehovah Tsidkenu. I got to come through on your claim. That means that you know who to call on'. Say Jesus, 'I claim you Lord'. When He shows up, you have got to give Him praise because you know who gave it to you. I claim it and declare it by your blood. God will not be hindered and I claim it. God shows up in the claim. You can declare when it shows up. While going through you can make a demand. You better claim it--now walk in it. Thank you for your obedience in this quiet still move of God. Claim your Father, and He will show up. When you begin to put a claim on somethings, God shows up. When I demand my victory, God showed up. When I declare by the blood of Jesus, God shows up. He shows up in your faith, God shows up.
We write in the blood: Claim, demand, declare the victory. You have to claim the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment