Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Don't Mind Waiting On You, Lord.

Exodus 21:13; Job 29:23, Hosea 6:3; Numbers 22:19; Habakkuk 2:3; Hebrews 10:37; Job 14:14, 30:26; Psalm 25:5, 27:14, 104:27; Galatians 6:9; Psalm 30:5; Isaiah 42:16; Psalm 18:2; Habakkuk 2:1; 1 John 4:4; Daniel 3:16-18; 1 Chronicles 4:10; James 2:20; James 1:4; Isaiah 55:11

We are walking in today: I Don't Mind Waiting On You, Lord.

Exodus 21:13 And if a man lie not in wait, but God deliver him into his hand; then I will appoint thee a place whither he shall flee. Let's also look at the World English Bible in Exodus 21:13 but not if it is unintentional, but God allows it to happen: then I will appoint you a place where he shall flee. Fiveamprayer meditate on this word, if God allowed it to happen, then at His appointed time there will be a place for you to flee. In order for you not to miss your season of abundance tell God, "I don't mind waiting for You to send the latter rain." Job 29:23 And they waited for me as for the rain; and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain. Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. I don't mind waiting on you Lord!! Wait is defined to do nothing and to expect something to happen. God is good like that!! To stay in place, in expectation of--is how we are to wait. Now that I know this, it surely makes it easy to wait on God. Let's tarry as God moves on our behalf. Tarry is defined to linger in expectation. Numbers 22:19 Now therefore, I pray you, tarry ye also here this night, that I may know what the LORD will say unto me more. Do not move--until you hear from God!!! Habakkuk 2:3 (AMP) For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day. If you haven't learned to wait on God, start today!!! Hebrews 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. God will come through for you every time. We all have an appointed time with God. Job 14:14 If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my warfare and service I will wait, till my change and release shall come. This is my time!! This is my season!! I choose to wait on God!!! Job 30:26 When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness. Even in trials, tests, and tribulation--wait on the Lord!!! Trouble on every side, wait on the Lord!!! Psalm 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Psalm 104:27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season. Due season is right now!!! Sometimes it is tempting to become cynical and give up. It is important in times of distress--that the Christian always seeks to do that which is right. We are told "Not to grow weary in well doing." Why? What's the use? The promise is made,"for in due season we shall reap." Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Fiveamprayer continue to wait!!!!!!!!
Due season is right now!! We must wait on the Lord. He has told us to sow our seed and release our faith and pray until something happens. Wait on the Lord like Job said, "I will wait till my change comes." He wants to see if you will trust Him. Do you believe Him? Will you move out of position? Don't let the maybe's of doubt move you. Maybe it is not my time. Maybe it was not intended for me? What did God say?! Stay in the word, wait on the Lord. This is due season, we shall reap the harvest if we faint not. It seems like everything is coming against you--wait on the Lord. Who can bring you out by His mighty hand?! There is no other option that delivers peace beyond understanding. No option that gives joy unspeakable, save the Lord. Wait on the Lord, He shows up in the middle of your storms, speaking peace to the winds. We are to walk by faith and not by sight, fiveamprayer. Wait on the Lord. It is He that goes before us and makes the crooked places straight. We know that late in the midnight hour, He will turn it around. Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Fiveamprayer, the day is about to break, we will have our breakthrough, taking new territory!! We are going out and taking back what the devil stole from us! Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. Wait on God and watch Him move in your situation. He is sending the latter rain. He is a keeper, He will never leave nor forsake us! Fiveamprayer, keep pressing your way through, into His presence and reading His word. Wait on God, trusting in Him. Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. If He did it for Moses, Job, the children of Israel, and David--surely He will do it for us, fiveamprayer!! He is the way maker, the Lord fills the dry and empty places--wait on the Lord. His word does not return void, we are walking in overplus, overflow, abundance. This is what happens when you are in relationship with the Lord, waiting on Him. He is more than an conqueror, more than an overcomer. It is the Lord that supplies all of our needs. The devil is trying to disguise our season--2011 is our year of abundance! Thank You Lord for filling us while we wait on You, sitting at Your feet in expectation of Your answer. Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. Habakkuk made a request of the Lord and waited to hear the Lord's answer. Fiveamprayer, don't be so busy that you miss God's answer. Position yourself at His feet while waiting for the answer. Because we serve the same God that goes from zero to suddenly, you have to be ready to hear from Him when He is speaking. Don't get in a hurry and move too soon! Wait on the Lord. Don't give up! We lift up prayer requests, those known and unknown, have them to know Lord--we must wait on You. If You allowed it to happen, You have also made a way of escape for us. That is why we can stay in praise and thanksgiving! God is in control of everything. The ups and downs of life do not matter, God is with us and if we stay with Him, we are well able to walk this out. 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Daniel 3:16-18 16) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17) If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18) But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. Fiveamprayer, we must respond like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did to the king, that, "God is God no matter what! We will not and are not moved by whatever you do--we will wait on the Lord!" Stay in His word, keep seeking His face, wait on Him. Thank You Lord for your peaceful presence this morning, Your Spirit resting gently on us. Lord we ask for your forgiveness, for moving out of position. Have us Lord to be drawn back to worship at Your feet--where we receive manna from heaven, our daily bread. We know that when You forgive there is no condemnation. We have been graced by You to be forgiven, we must pass that same forgiveness on to others. Don't be bound in unforgiveness--free yourself and others and walk in His peace that surpasses all understanding. Fiveamprayer is waiting here at Your feet, on one accord. God has told us that He will pour out blessings this year, that there will not be room enough to receive.

We write in the precious blood: 1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Welcome to the overflow...
Jabez didn't give up, he cried out to the God of Israel, making a request. Then waited on God to move. This is a season of abundance we must wait on and trust in God!! Being a doer of the word, not a hearer only. James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Walk in the word, read the scriptures for yourself today. Tell God all day today, "I don't mind waiting on You, Lord!" Wait until you are strong enough to do more. Wait on the Lord in all patience--James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. We have a guarantee for being patient and waiting on Him--Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Wait on the Lord, be of good courage fiveamprayer, wait I say on the Lord!! Have a blessed day!

Hear It Again
If you would like to hear this mornings call again, please call 605-475-4849 and the pin is 258417, the reference number for this call is 234# as of 6/9/11. The recordings are available for about 6 months.

The new number will be is 760-569-7676 and the pin# is 910150. The playback for the recording is 760-569-7699 and the same pin#. We will announce when the number is changing over, thank you.

Musical Selection
Donnie McClurkin and Karen Clark Sheard, Wait On The Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrnzbGpQaLc
Lauryn Hill and Tanya Blount, His Eye Is On The Sparrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3ZfpjfPBM
Fred Hammond and John P. Kee, They That Wait: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wcdY2v5Kio&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment