Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beloved, You Are A Vessel Of The Lord!


Jeremiah 18:4; Esther 1:7; Acts 9:15; Psalm 27:1


We are walking in today:  Beloved, You Are A Vessel Of The Lord! 


Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Esther 1:7 And they gave them drink in vessels of gold, (the vessels being diverse one from another,) and royal wine in abundance, according to the state of the king.
Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
 

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Fiveamprayer would like to welcome Deacon Troy Wagner back to the line this morning!  Lord we ask that You would pour back into him for all that he has poured out on the line this morning!  That he continues to walk in obedience to Your leading and directing.  Amen!  To hear this awesome word again from this man of God, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment