Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Let Me Tell You, It Was Nobody But God!

Revelation 12:11; Acts 10:34; Isaiah 46:10; Psalm 46:10; Romans 8:28; Isaiah 54:1; Psalm 52:9, 68:4; Isaiah 65:24; Exodus 33:14; Psalm 32:8

We are walking in today:  Let Me Tell You, It Was Nobody But God!

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons.
Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Psalm 52:9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. 
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Welcome to Testimony Tuesday, where we gather together to share the awesomeness of our God!  God shows up on this line every day with a on time word!   A word that speaks right to our situation!  Thank You God!  We come to share what God has done for us!  Thank You God for how You show up and we come to lift up Your name and give You praise for who You are!  To hear more of what our God has done click here

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit:  Psalm 31:14 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.

Musical Selection
Dornida Clark Cole, Nobody But God
Vicki Yohe, Because Of Who You Are
Chris Tomlin, Our God Is GreaterKirk Franklin, A God Like You
Dorinda Clark Cole, Nobody But God Reprise

No comments:

Post a Comment