Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Let Me Tell You How God Works All Things Together!

Revelation 12:11; Romans 8:28; Jeremiah 32:17; Psalm 34:8; Joshua 1:8; Romans 2:11; Exodus 20:2; Psalm 18:33, 18:4-6, 27:2; Proverbs 14:12; Luke 1:47; Psalm 62:7; 1 John 4:4; Isaiah 54:17

We are walking in today:  Let Me Tell You How God Works All Things Together!

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.Exodus 20:2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Psalm 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalm 18:4-6 4) The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. 5) The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. 6) In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Luke 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.Psalm 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.


Thank You God for letting us know that there is nothing too hard for You!  That You work all things together for the good of them that love the Lord and are called according to Your purpose.  What a mighty and awesome God that we serve!  To hear this awesome testimony from this morning, click here
Have a wonderfully blessed day!  God is moving in such a mighty way!  Thank You God for showing up on this line to give us present day testimonies of His power, liberty, peace and love!  Thank You God!  Praise Your mighty name!  Hallelujah!  Glory to His name! 

We seal this prayer in Your precious blood and by Your spirit:  If you don't know God, you better get to knowing Him!  Hallelujah!  Praise Him!  All glory to His name!  He is real and you better know it! 

Musical Selection
Canton Jones, Mother's Prayerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrloeg0jBk&feature=g-all-lgv
Marvin Sapp, My Testimonyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P2ozINKsw&feature=g-vrec

Marvin Sapp, He Has His Hands On Youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6LJatSmbG0

No comments:

Post a Comment