Monday, March 19, 2012

You Must Have A I Will Not Spirit!

Genesis 32:24-30; Luke 4:18; Hebrews 12:2; Matthew 9:20-22; Leviticus 15:25; 1 Samuel 17, 1 Samuel 30; Exodus 3:21; Romans 8:31; 1 Samuel 12:16

We are walking in today:  You Must Have A I Will Not Spirit! 

Genesis 32:24-30 24) And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.  25) And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26) And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.  27) And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.  29) And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30) And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.  You must have a I will not spirit!  I will not quit.  I will not give in.  I will not be defeated.  I will not breakdown.  I will not back up.  I will not move.  I will not lose.  I will not lose my faith!  I will not lose hope!  I will not lose my joy, peace and strength.  I will not shed another tear.  I will not surrender to the enemy!  I will not let the enemy kill, steal or destroy my destiny!  I will not let go until you bless me!  Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.  I will not give up on my ministry.  Life always seems to present us with in numerous challenges and problems, on a daily basis.  It throws us left hooks while we are watching for a right hook.  It give us apples when we are desiring oranges.  It even presents seemingly awful surprises that we weren't expecting.  I will not respond like the world!  We are not of this world!  We prayed the prayer of Jabez, now don't let go until you receive your, bless me indeed blessings!  However it is not so much what happens to us, that actually makes a difference, it is rather what we do with that happens to us, that determines where we will end up, what we will have and how we will be transformed by our experience.  It is very easy to strive toward the attainment of our goals and objectives when the oceans are calm and nothing appears to be standing in our way.  However if we are not mentally prepared, the moment something begins to stir the water and rocks the boat from side to side--we begin to panic and struggle with our circumstances--in unproductive and unresourceful ways.  We see these problems and challenges as larger than life and way beyond our capabilities and means.  We serve a God who strengthens us!  Probably the toughest obstacles that we face come from with in ourselves.  Asking too many why questions.  Why questions are self-sabotaging, programming tools that focus you on your inadequacies  and weaknesses.  When things start to get a little challenging and it begins to appear as though you are fighting against a losing battle and cause.  Those why questions will effectively put the finishing touches on a journey filled with regret and unfulfilled objectives.  The moment you start asking why does this always happen to me?  Why do I always fail?  Why is this always so difficult?  Why is life against me?   Stop questioning God!  I will not give up on His promises!  I will not let go until you bless me!  I won't give up or give in!  I'm holding on until the end!  Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Matthew 9:20-22 (AMP) 20) And behold, a woman who had suffered from a flow of blood for twelve years came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His garment; 21) For she kept saying to herself, If I only touch His garment, I shall be restored to health. 22) Jesus turned around and, seeing her, He said, Take courage, daughter! Your faith has made you well. And at once the woman was restored to health.  The woman with a issue of blood was going against the law to get her healing.  Leviticus 15:25 (AMP) 25) And if a woman has an issue of blood for many days, not during the time of her separation, or if she has a discharge beyond the time of her [regular] impurity, all the days of the issue of her uncleanness she shall be as in the days of her impurity; she shall be unclean.  She had a I will not spirit--I will not stop until I get my healing!!  She kept pressing in, and reaching for Jesus, in spite of the law and regulations she was to follow due to her condition.  Look at young David with Goliath--he stood on God's word that since God had delivered him out of the paw of the lion and the bear that He will surly deliver him our of the hand of this Philistine who has defied God's army (1 Samuel 17).  This section of scripture, shows how David had a I will not spirit!    He shows this spirit again, in 1 Samuel 30--when Ziglag was burned by the Amalekites and everyone captured.  David sought out God and then pursued and recovered all!  He had a, I will not stop spirit--I will recover all!  Fiveamprayer we must have a I will not spirit!
What a way to start off a Monday morning!  I will not let go until You bless me!  How can you give up on what God has promised you?!  We are coming out of the wilderness with all that God has promised us!  Exodus 3:21 And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty.  See when God brings you out, you are not to go empty!  He is our Jehovah Jireh, our Provider!  If you have not gotten what He has promised yet, hold on--get a I will not, spirit!  Keep holding on, trusting and believing Him and standing on His word!  Don't let go in your marriage!  Our God gives us joy unspeakable!  He is working all things for your good.  Late in the midnight hour, God is gonna turn it around!  Don't quit!  God is working out somethings for you!  You have God on your side!!  Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?  We can't stop now--you are at the edge of your breakthrough, suit up in the whole armor of God to be able to stand!  1 Samuel 12:16 Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes.  He has already gotten it all figured out!  No weapon formed against us shall prosper!  We will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!  In the struggle, He puts us back together!  We are being made stronger!  In Him is where we find our joy and peace!  You have been walking and trusting God this long, why give up now!  It is time to fight like never before!  You will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!  We are made stronger, better and wiser!  We can't lose with the stuff that we use!  He is always able!  Don't give up, hold on--it's time to fight!  Get a I will not, spirit!  Fiveamprayer, did you say the prayer of Jabez for nine months for nothing?!  Why are you not standing in expectancy of God's hand moving and seeing those blessing in our life.  God is showing us His face!  Don't give up, keep standing!  Now is not the time to lose hope!  Don't give the devil your joy!  I am not gonna go down without a fight!  I won't let go until You bless me!  Bless me indeed!  We keep getting up seeking God and praying without ceasing.  This is the place we call Peniel, for we have seen God's face.  We are not gonna let go until You bless us, Lord!  Greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world!  I will not!  I will tell the devil , I will not receive any seeds planted by him!  Look at this with spiritual eyes not your natural eyes!!    Prepare to stand--don't walk out on your spouse or children!  I will not!!  Walk with Him like never before!  Walk with God!  Have Job's response, though He slays me, yet will I trust Him!  I will not curse God and die!  Why are we walking around like we are cursed?!  We are blessed--the blessing is on us!  We are blessed to be a blessing!  The devil can't take our joy, peace or minds!  I will not let go until You bless me, wrestling with God all night long!  Speak His word--I have a blessed marriage and blessed children.  We are not gonna let go until You bless us!  Oh that thou would bless us indeed!  Don't let go in the fight!  Why would you give up now?  Don't waiver or give up now!!  Walk it out! Go the distance!  Keep working your faith!  We believe Your word.  Continue, believing and trusting God.  It is a breakthrough time!  We can't stop, won't stop!  Fiveamprayer will not let go until He blesses us!  I'm gonna run on to see what the end will be!  He has given us power, love and a sound mind!  I get joy when I think about what He has done for me!  I won't stop.  I can't stop!  The devil is talking to you in your mind.  I will not be moved from a place of trusting God!!  I will not let go until You bless me!  How are you gonna stop praising and blessing His name?!  If it hurts and all hell is breaking loose--I won't stop praising Him!  We have fought too long and too hard!  We have been through too much to stop now!  I will not!  The devil thought that he had you.  Tell him I will not receive your lies!  No more doubt, fear or worry, trying to make you think that you are going to lose everything!  I will not receive, that non-sense from those phone calls.  You know that you can't just let everyone speak into your life!  It is isn't God's word, don't receive it.  Know who God is!  Hallelujah God!  This is a real fight.  I will not!  Time is winding up!  No matter what I am faced with--look at it with spiritual eyes.  Look to God to work it out.  He causes all things to work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.  A praying wife can save her husband!  Be a proverbs 31 woman, getting up early and covering her household in prayer.  We are to fight the devil and not flesh and blood.  No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper!  Walk around your house today and say, no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper.  I will not stop, can't stop!  Hallelujah God!  Don't you see the victory!  We can't stop now!  That is why God has given us pursue, take over and recover all for our second prayer conference!!  This race is not given unto the swift, I will not stop, running!  Hallelujah God!  The devil is already defeated, you know what God has done for you.  Run even harder, run on and run on!  I will not quit, not get tired--nor lose hope.  We will finish this race, this course!  Be encouraged and of good cheer!  We are to walk this out, not just talk about it.  Let's go the distance!  I will not let Him go until He blesses me!  Put a demand on that seed that you have sown.  Release your faith!  Your word says you are Jehovah Jireh!  We won't let You go.  Thank You God!  Tell the devil I will not listen to you.  God is more than able--even in my singleness--God keeps me!  Hell on your job--don't receive it!  The devil is a liar!!  You are a child of the King!  Your response when there are whispers about downsizing and lay offs, "I will not, receive that! I will not get in fear."  God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind.  Fiveamprayer will not give up!!  How can you quit in the middle of the fight?  Why would you quit before you see?!   He told us that 2012 is the year that you will see.  And here you are considering quitting?!  Thank You Lord!  To God be the glory for the things that He has done!  Give Him all the glory and praise!    Every struggle has made us so much better.  The joy of the Lord is our strength!  After doing all that we can we are to stand, stand therefore!  We lift up fiveamprayer this morning to not give up nor quit, turn around, or back down.  I will not--no matter what the world brings.  I will not respond against God's word!  Hallelujah God!  We stand on healing--not giving up on God, no matter what the doctor's say!

We seal this prayer in His precious blood, by His Spirit: 
We have an Intercessor!

Welcome to the overflow...

No more walking in unforgiveness.  Lord forgive us for our considering quitting.  Thank You Lord for forgiving us with no condemnation--casting our sins away where they are remembered no more!  Teach us Lord to forgive others, that we are forgiven also.  We decree and demand we won't let go until You bless us.  We have renamed this place Peniel for we have seen the face of God.  We will walk in this and go the distance, with a I will not spirit!  Visit us on facebook, it will encourage you!  Tell the devil, I will not!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment